YOUR BUSINESS IDEAS (GOOD OR BAD)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am thinking of going into the letting agency business i am confident i can make this work. I can offer the landlords gas safety inspections and energy performance certificates at a reduced rate as well has charging 7%
rate for full property management does any of you out there have any tips you can give me.

What are your ideas in making a good business.

Sponsored Links
not the best one youve come up with bob

but this is close to what i am doing and i know a girl who once workrd in a property management office and whent it alone 2 years ago and now she is making big bucks and she is making a killing off contractors she uses including me doing the gas safeties

Sponsored Links
You could become a bank advisory service instead and i'll give you the first piece of advice you coulkd give them for free, tell them not to be so greedy next time as we the taxpayer are fed up being forced to bail em out each time.

I am thinking of going into the letting agency business i am confident i can make this work. I can offer the landlords gas safety inspections and energy performance certificates at a reduced rate as well has charging 7%
rate for full property management does any of you out there have any tips you can give me.

A real money maker is being an expert witness

http://www.google.com/search?client...&q=Expert+plumbing+witness&btnG=Google+Search

Considering law is very boring and time consuming a trade expert can make in excess of $3,000 a day quite easily

The real issue is knowing how to price your expertise and do not sell your skills short.

For example normally court starts @ 9 am and you have to be there a half hr earlier to discuss the plan of attack going over depositions and evidence etc.

Then prior to be called to testify there are objections and lots of time wasted especially if the opposition calls for postponements and you have to come back another day.

If you charge like I do and set a min of hours (4 hrs min @ $250 -$400 each plus traveling time to and from and expenses the sky is the limit.

The only draw back is you must keep abreast of code changes and be able to testify with a straight face.

Law suits are a gold mine and once your established you can make a damn good living

I'm thinking of investing in cod, as we all like fish and chips. I've been looking at the costs, and people and machinery/ships do seem expensive, but I can get a good deal on a place to put everything in ..... Iceland for £395 cash

You could become a bank advisory service instead and i'll give you the first piece of advice you coulkd give them for free, tell them not to be so greedy next time as we the taxpayer are fed up being forced to bail em out each time.

NO NO NO it is better to allow greedy ,stupid people to buy homes they cannot afford this way the house falls apart and then the dummies lose the homes and the banks cannot sell the property as it is thus contractors come in make repairs that thew losers let go and then they sell the houses and get to collect over and over as the first 10 years most folks only pay off the interest not the principle.

Everyone one wins when morons lose their homes especially politicians who get kick backs from the banking cronies.....

Loan sharks are doing quite well I hear, being tall and ugly to pull in those high interest re-payments later on is very important though! :D

Loan sharks are doing quite well I hear, being tall and ugly to pull in those high interest re-payments later on is very important though! :D

Sorry Mike but you cannot be a proper loan shark without tools of the trade Brass knuckles and at least one revolver with a silencer (small caliber bullet) such as a 22 Hollow point to make an example out of DEAD beat payers.

One quick shot behind the left ear works wonders

Sorry Mike but you cannot be a proper loan shark without tools of the trade Brass knuckles and at least one revolver with a silencer (small caliber bullet) such as a 22 Hollow point to make an example out of DEAD beat payers.

One quick shot behind the left ear works wonders
You really are OBSESSED with guns! You're not to be trusted!

Well you asked for GOOD or BAD Bob and we've heard all the BAD ones, does anyone have any GOOD ones then?

How about training to be an Insolvency Administrator? Its unfortunate but I think there's going to be a lot of work for them in the near future! :( :(

If you charge like I do and set a min of hours (4 hrs min @ $250 -$400 each plus traveling time to and from and expenses the sky is the limit.

The only draw back is nobody will pay that amount. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back