your nicked off u go

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
is it rigth to release and deport all these foreign prisoners after they do 30% of there time in nick, or should we make them serve 50% before release. i say get as many as poss back home and dont come back :LOL:

Sponsored Links
If someone is deported it is essential that they aren't allowed back. I have an idea that the Home Office was not much good at deporting criminals.

Provided they are prevented from returning, I don't see much advantage in us paying for their board and lodging. However they must be imprisoned for a while otherwise criminals will have no fear of being caught, then sent home with no punishment.

Since UK citizens can have their DNA stored by the police even if they haven't been found guilty of any offence, or even prosecuted, I am toying with the idea that immigrants should also have their DNA recorded.

If this is an infringement of their rights (which is quite possible) then it is also an infringement of UK citizens who have not been found guilty of an offence. If not, would be think it OK to have our DNA taken when we go to Torremolinos on holiday :confused:

as well as DNA samples, every one convicted of a crime and deported should first be anesthetised and tagged like they do with dogs.. in several places.. so that they can't just dig them all out..

then each port of entry to the UK should be fitted with scanners built like the metal detectors..and the police should be equiped with hand held scanners...

that way they would be flagged up instantly if they tried to come back in with a fake pasport, or could be checked if stopped by police..

Sponsored Links
Back