Yummy Mummy Woes.

At the end of the day, I stopped on the school markings for 10 seconds and got fined, I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!

So it works, fine the people who break the law....easy.

Andy

I got fined years ago because my rear wheel was touching the zig zags (Not outside a school, I was buying some chips :LOL: ) but the copper who took my details had the nerve to park fully across the zebra crossing.

One rule for us... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
At the end of the day, I stopped on the school markings for 10 seconds and got fined, I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!

So it works, fine the people who break the law....easy.

Andy

I got fined years ago because my rear wheel was touching the zig zags (Not outside a school, I was buying some chips :LOL: ) but the copper who took my details had the nerve to park fully across the zebra crossing.

One rule for us... :rolleyes:
Some years ago at 9pm, I parked in the main street of a village not realising that it was a 24/7 no parking zone and went into the village pub for a meal. After an hour and a half or so, I spotted a copper clearly Itaking down the reg of my car. I mentioned it to the waiter who confirmed that it was a no parking zone.
When we finished our meal an hour later, the coppers were still there and I asked what the problem was. He said that I was parked in a no parking area in the hours of darkness with no lights on.
Meanwhile, while we were talking, my wife was taking a photograph of the cop car which was parked in a no parking area in the hours of darkness with no lights on and facing the wrong way.

Called into the station and asked that the driver, who was not the cop I was speaking to, be charged with the same offence and produced the photo as evidence. I said that the law is the law and no one in non-emergency cases, not even a policeman, can break the law in order to enforce it. I also asked why they sat in their car for more than 1 1/2 hours waiting for me and how much longer they would have sat if I hadn't come out.

Heard nothing more unlike all the other poor sods who did the same as I did and were fined around £30.

So you think that endangering the lives of children is Ok?

Are you sick?

Hmmm Do you think that police time is better spent,,
A, ensuring parents don't park on zigzags ?

or

B catching murderers, rapists and all manner of serious criminals ?

I'm glad your not one of these elected Police Commissioners.
The spy cars are nothing to do with the police

Sponsored Links
So you think that endangering the lives of children is Ok?

Are you sick?

Hmmm Do you think that police time is better spent,,
A, ensuring parents don't park on zigzags ?

or

B catching murderers, rapists and all manner of serious criminals ?

I'm glad your not one of these elected Police Commissioners.
The spy cars are nothing to do with the police
Jockscott would prefer the police only dealt with people that are killed or injured away from schools rather than children that are run over and killed close to schools.

He doesn't seem to think that killing or injuring children is all that serious. :rolleyes:

Weird.

Back