Zanussi double oven in a tall BandQ unit., 10mm gap at top?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can't believe that there should be a gap there and the unit was assembled as per the instructions, which gave a choice of accomodating two oven sizes, single or double. The oven fits in OK side to side, but there is a 10mm gap along the top.

I could put a filler piece there, but it would look odd as it spoils the look of the unit door/oven panel asthetics.

I could put another shelf on top the base, in order to lift the oven up but that would look odd too, but looks like my only choice.

Unless any of you chaps out there who have installed more oven than I have can suggest an alternative?

Sponsored Links
Whats the model number are you sure you havn't bought a double oven that's only supposed to only be placed under the worktop read the installation instructions firstly and let us know

Zanussi ZOD35702BK, it's an eye level ouble oven. It isn't an under the counter one as it would have to be a very high counter. ;)

I guess that all units are standard 600mm or 900mm fitting as they can't make a unit for every model of oven on sale. I'll have to pack it underneath by 8mm.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back