Zanussi FJ 1296 washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am having problems findind a spare part for this machine, on the end of the motor (Sole) screws a round magnet that I presume is some sort of tacho . The magnet is held in place by a cheap plastic bolt which has broken. My local zanussi dealer no longer keeps these .can anyone help please.
Dave :cry:

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the advice Breezer but a brass bolt is not an option as the magnet and plastic bolt are moulded together in one piece .
Dave

I know that ServiceForce is Zannussi's approved company for repair work, but I've got a vague feeling they might sell spares too... 08705 929 929 is the contact number on their website, but it doesn't say anything either way about spares...

I'd expect Zanussi to have some sort of an approved company for spares if they don't sell them direct themselves. Is there a contact number in the instructions for the machine?

Sponsored Links
Hi

I will have a look to See if I have one on a dead motor, PM me your details so I can send it too you.

Hope it helps.

There is no PM facility on this forum :(

I suggest you make your email address visible in your profile :)

Pat and Manx thank you for your help please email me (should now show in profile ) with details of price etc.
Regards
Dave

You can have it for free, (I Forgot to look for it, will do tomorrow)

please note forum rule 7

I am still looking for this part if anyone can help .my pile of dirty washing is growing :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back