Zanussi WJD1667W Error code E20

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I am after some help. My washer dryer Zanussi WJD1667W Part number 91460182500 has a fault of E20. The condenser has been fully cleaned and the filter is clear. The fan runs fine and seems to heat up for a while. All the cycles for the wash side are fine. The E20 comes on when drying only. I have done some research and all seems to point to a blockage. I can't understand as all is clear when washing. I had E10 the other day and have changed the inlet manifold as this was faulty.

Sponsored Links
E20 is a faulty pump or wiring fault code but you say that it rinses, drains & spins without problem. Is that correct? If so do you get the same fault in a wash only programme?

The wash cycle is fine, I might take the pump off this weekend and have a look, but can't see there being a problem, but you never know. Might check the wires as well. My wife tried it today and twice it was ok. I came in and it happened again. Must be me.

Sponsored Links
OK story so far. Machine stripped and 99% cleaned of fluff and gunk. Two pumps removed cleaned and checked. Back together, washing was fine. first drying cycle fine, second after about 15 mins E20. Turned machine off then on again and all was fine. The error code does not come on all the time but when it does it seems that turning it off then on seems to work. ??????
PS Does anybody know how to remove all the error codes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back