Zanussi ZFC-62/23-FF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been having a problem with this Fridge/Freezer for a couple of months now and am unsure of how to fix it (if it even is fixable!). Ice keeps building up around the fan in the freezer compartment, which causes it to sound like a helicopter until it eventually stops spinning. When the fan stops spinning the freezer stops working, I have tried defrosting it, but it just keeps happening. The fridge compartment is also too cold, regularly freezing things and then it too seems to stop working for a while. It is an integrated model and maybe it doesn't have enough ventillation? There is about 2cm of space on the sides, 10cm at the top - at the back of the unit there is a shaft to the top of the kitchen units for ventillation. My landlord is going to replace it with a smaller unit, which is not designed to be integrated and is also not frost free! (Does anybody know if this will cause any problems???)

Thank you.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back