Zigbee and remote control of lights.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have made a mistake, intention was to have outer lights on wall switch and inner light on phone control, 1653987623056.png son fitted for me, and reverse is the case, outer lights on phone control only, inner lights on main light switch and phone, so want to get a remote to switch outer lights on which I can wall mount down stairs at base of stairs.

We have a Lidi one, which would do, Lidi-remote.jpg it has buttons to dim lights which I don't really want, and it came as part of a light bar, the whole lot was less than £20, and it had 3 GU10 smart bulbs as well, but most the remote controls seem to go OTT, 1653988103058.pngI only want on/off, that's all I can do with the relay installed, DSC_6061.jpg so no point having buttons to change colours or dim, just want a handy remote fixed to wall so if not got phone to hand can switch on main lights. If I can't find one then will have to wait until Lidi do the light bar again, but I live in Hope.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back