Zones into Texecom expander 8x (Wired)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an 8 x texecom expander which unlike the main panel has two connections for each zone and also 2 for each tamper

I am using 2 wire (with resistors) for the zones, how do I wire this into the expander?

Many Thanks

shame texecom supply no wiring diagram!

Sponsored Links
Texecom supply comprehensive wiring diagrams with every panel I buy :confused:

Sponsored Links
I got a premier elite this week and that had all the manuals with it. Yes they're not on paper any more but they're still in the box.

ahh you never said on disc as they haven't inc a manual for the last two years only a quick reference sheet for the elite, and i cant see them inc a disc for much longer either. maybe the op hasn't got a laptop ? merry xmas

Maybe!

I can't see them continuing to do so either. I for one never use them as my netbook which I take to site doesn't have a CD drive anyway.

Happy Christmas to you too :)

Yes they were on disk for the panel but my panel is a 24 which has just the two connectionc on the zone differsant to the 4 on the expander!

Anyway the first to the post answered very well, alarm now all up and running so thank all you guys who supply this very very uiseful help.

All have a merry xmas

Best Regards

Andy:cool: :cool: :cool: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back