Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Next annoying item is :

need a flexible tap connector - 500mm long 22mm x 1/2"bsp
and guess what none existent :eek:

so either anyone got a source

or
neatest way to go from 22mm hot pipe (gravity system) with 22mm isolator end waiting - to a - 1/2"bsp kitchen tap thread :evil:

thanks again
sink done by christmas ??

Sponsored Links
thanks - but could you say that in baby language!

22 x 15 no6 - is that a part no. or something what does it look like ?

Could I use a straight adaptor thing that has a 22mm comp fitting and a 1/2 female threaded bit or is that something completey different?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Run everything in 'proper' pipework.

Use a 22mm X ½" tap connector and 22mm rigid pipe, or a 15mm X ½" tap connector, 15mm rigid pipe and a 22X 15 reducer.

Fit a short 22 X 22 flexi. in the run only if absolutely essential. Flexis generally have very restricted bores, and can limit flow rates, especially on gravity systems. I would certainly try to avoid using a 15mm flexi. on a gravity feed.

For neatness, end feed copper would be top of my list, then solder ring copper, compression fittings, and push-fit at the bottom of the list.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back