INSULTING COMMENTS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why oh why do certain people continually persist in throwing insulting comments at people who just happen to have a different view of their own ?.

Most common insulters are plumbers .
I know it is tough for them right now now we have E European Plumbers coming over and charging much less for the work. But- that is competition and allowed in Eurpean Union.
However it is the same minority who continually insult and offend dcent posters every time a post is posted that just not happen to agreewith their views.

Live and let live I say .. And please refrain from insults .

We all need to make a living --lets all pull together .

Sponsored Links
offended_on_internets.jpg

Sponsored Links
There aren't any 'decent' posters in here - least of all you.

You are a silly boy Joe.

Sometimes you post things that make sense - but other times-- especially when you have had a skinful-- you attack everyone- especially people who appreciate your good posts.

Bit of a self destruction mode .

Take a step back before you press the 'send button'-
Nomatter-- you are your own man and everyone is entitled to their own opinions-irrespective of what others think.

Bit of a wasted brain so to speak.

Whatever direction you choose-- I wish you well.

Why oh why do certain people continually persist in throwing insulting comments at people who just happen to have a different view of their own ?

I never do that sort of thing. How dare you, you toffee-nosed, private plate- owning Lancastrian tw@t. ;)

I always expect insults of the cretin kind of plumbers .
Anyone and anything that affects or threatens their newly found elevation to the tradesmen forums is sure to get lamblasted .

It's ok though- because most true trades recognise that these newly elevated 'cart pushers and lead beaters ' seem to have taken a step above their true abilities . Thanks to a piece of paper that gives them a massive pay rise and a licence to charge decent folks 4 or 5 times more than what they did before .

As long as they pay their tax and get their doblos mot's that's ok with me .

Now- regarding the 'would be' experts on here -- the kind who have their wives permission to log on for a few hours each day and then log off and go wash the pots before they read their DIY books --yes-- I do have a problem with them.

However -- I tend not to show them up too much --if possible . Nothing gained from that at all.

So- each and everyone to their own .

If you insult a person-- expect a appropriate reply .

Real tradesmen dont care about what people say-- because we are all doing ok and have no complaints at all. That's why we are well off.

So-- enjoy the forum and enjoy the banter .

Just try not to insult a person because-- you just dont know who he is at all. ;)
He or she may come to bite you one day . :LOL:

PP wrote quote; "I always expect insults of the cretin kind of plumbers"

Well i think you are a narrow minded cretin. I have insulted you as well as i know how, do i get a mention?? I could have been included in bricky/builder or trucker, but no, the plumbers get all the glory.. :cry:

Why oh why do certain people continually persist in throwing insulting comments at people who just happen to have a different view of their own ?.

It's true. Of course, there are insults and there are 'insults'! I am quite happy to read the sort that are said in a jocular fashion - the sort of thing that good mates might say to each other.

Unfortunately, it's not always clear which way they are meant when posted on the internet although, having read many comments by members of this forum, I think I have a good idea which the really insulting people are.

:LOL: :LOL: peterpizzpot crying about plumbers insults, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
If you're fed up of plumbers insulting you pizzpot stop going on the plumbing forum and giving cr*p advice, like your clueless gas fire tips for instance.
In fact fook off over to the painters forum and try telling them how to clean their brushes, let them have a go. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sooey, I think the thread is about insulting comments,,, not an invitation to make them. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Martian was a saint compared to this fcker, well, at least he wasn't a hateful, lying blowbag. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back