Whatever you do - don't buy a lottery ticket.

Sponsored Links
A former baker who won £9 million on the Lottery has died five years after scooping the jackpot, it was revealed today He died on Saturday at the Princess Royal Hospital in Telford, Shropshire. It is believed he suffered a heart attack.
The excitement took five years to kick in I'll take a chance on tonights euro millions.

Money doesn't bring you happiness but I would rather be rich and unhappy than poor and unhappy.:cool:

Just popping out to buy a ticket. :D

Sponsored Links
money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you enough things , "friends" and alcohol that you forget that you're unhappy :)

Whoever believes that money can't bring happiness, has probably never been broke.

future_lottery_winner_tshirt-p235584849210564426yfvx_400.jpg
:LOL:

If a Genie appeared and granted me one wish it would be for good health.

There are many wealthy victims of cancer out there that would trade every penny for good health.

There are a lot of people out there that would trade good health for wealth eg. working themselves to death.

Give me health over wealth any day.
I've been down on my luck, not severely but enough to make me struggle each week, and I managed through hard work and perserverance to climb out of it and get us back on our feet. But when your health is taken it is a completely different ball game, as I'm sure some of you on here already know.
So if a genie appeared and gave me 1 wish I'd wish for health for my family and friends every time.

just for yourself? :confused:

Well no. For me and my family i guess as i have stated in posts gone by.
I apologise then for the sleight :oops:

I guess if i had the power to end poverty, wars, ill health and hatred i would wish for these too.
yep

Who wouldn't?
Some "rozzers" ;) :rolleyes:

This link takes us directly to a post made by WDIK within a thread. Quite poignant. I miss the big guy :cry: :cry:

agree with the health rather than wealth statements.

after what my mate has gone through in the last 6 months and is probably going to be going through even more over the coming months i'd take the health too.

reminds me too, i must get some sort of private health cover as the NHS are shiiiite.

Sponsored Links
Back