Riot payouts to hit £300 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
No-one is forcing you to read or contribute to the thread. If you don't like it - you know where the door is. ;)

Sponsored Links
So none of you can even begin to dream where the £300 million will go. I guess I won this one then?

No-one is forcing you to read or contribute to the thread. If you don't like it - you know where the door is. ;)

As long as your bad mouthing me I have no option but to. Damn this report button is busy.
But this will be my last reply here as it is a pointless thread.

So none of you can even begin to dream where the £300 million will go. I guess I won this one then?
Nice try :rolleyes: Try reading some more intellectual papers, like the mirror or something :rolleyes:

So you've argued for 5 pages that the figures are right - now you say they are wrong. Go to bed.

I'm telling you that £300 million is ridiculous for a few broken windows. Do you agree?

So you've argued for 5 pages that the figures are right - now you say they are wrong. Go to bed.
I've always said that they are purely unsubstantiated estimates and that your simplistic calculation is flawed on all levels. It it you who is using a random number to prove a point. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back