Riot payouts to hit £300 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Why should the taxpayer pay any of the riot damage? That's what they have insurance for.

You need to understand the constitution of the police and how risk transfers to them based on the public money that finances them. Tut.

Sponsored Links
Statistics show that 90% of statistics are made up.......

Last year 1850 people died in road accidents. 250 accidents involved people over the drink drive limit.
Clearly 87% of UK road deaths are attributable to people who haven't
taken a precautionary drink.

Why should the taxpayer pay any of the riot damage? That's what they have insurance for.

You need to understand the constitution of the police and how risk transfers to them based on the public money that finances them. Tut.

Educate me. (He won't)

£300 million for a few broken windows??? FFS. Somebody is creaming it.

Last year 1850 people died in road accidents. 250 accidents involved people over the drink drive limit.
Clearly 87% of UK road deaths are attributable to people who haven't
taken a precautionary drink.

:LOL:

£300 million for a few broken windows???

Loss of stock, damage to building fabric, some were assaulted.
Cash stolen, trading days lost, list goes on really.

And all you can say is "broken windows"

ROFL

£300,000,000 for a few broken windows - and claiming stock they never had. FFS. You don't pay tax because you are on benefits.

Again making stories up when losing an argument.

Why are you trying to constantly goad and attempt to belittle myself?
Is that how you always behave with people in real life too? I really bet not.

Either prove your assumptions or desist from this childish behavior. All your are doing is make yourself look silly.

Lord knows why joe is continuing to quote a shoddy bit of maths.

Again making stories up when losing an argument.

Why are you trying to constantly goad and attempt to belittle myself?
Is that how you always behave with people in real life too? I really bet not.

Either prove your assumptions or desist from this childish behavior. All your are doing is make yourself look silly.

You post all night and refuse any work offered to you in the Alarm forum due to your 'gammy leg'. Says it all really.

:rolleyes:

Indeed, mean averages can hide a huge range of figures.

Yes, no doubt some people did have only £200 worth of damage done. But then, to take just one example which sticks in my mind, there was that furniture store in Croydon which was completely destroyed. I think the claim for that would be slightly higher than the mean figure mentioned above!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back