Riot payouts to hit £300 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clean-up took a day using volunteers, the shops re-opened next day. Apart from a few windows - where is the money going?

Yes Reeves is a great store now it has been cleaned up. I like going there in the evenings. On a clear night you wander around the store at your leisure, look up, and and admire the starry lit sky. FFS, brain transplant required for Joe!

Sponsored Links
How much stock does a hairdresser have? Or a fruit shop? I bet it's all the plasma tele's that disappeared along with their invoices. :mrgreen:

That Reeves shop will have insurance. Let them claim the million quid it will take to rebuild it. They already own the land FFS.

Apart from a few windows - where is the money going?

Replacing thousands of pounds worth of looted stock perhaps? Replacing stolen shop and office equipment? Replacing cash taken out of registers?

Sponsored Links
How much stock does a hairdresser have?
Shampoos and all the other lotions and potions - Could easily be a few hundred in stock I would have thought. There there are non-stock items like hair dryers, chairs, and anything else the looters could make off with.

Or a fruit shop?
It could easily be more than the cost of "a few broken windows." Again, plus non-stock capital investments in shop equipment such as scales and cash registers.

Apart from a few windows - where is the money going?

Replacing thousands of pounds worth of looted stock perhaps? Replacing stolen shop and office equipment? Replacing cash taken out of registers?

We are talking £300,000,000 notes. Stop being silly and tell me where the money is going.

How much stock does a hairdresser have?
Shampoos and all the other lotions and potions - Could easily be a few hundred in stock I would have thought. There there are non-stock items like hair dryers, chairs, and anything else the looters could make off with.

Or a fruit shop?
It could easily be more than the cost of "a few broken windows." Again, plus non-stock capital investments in shop equipment such as scales and cash registers.

Tell me where £300 million is going.

I believe this is just a thread to goad members here.
About time the Mods stopped it.

I gave you the link. It may be MORE than £300 million. They'll all be getting their snouts in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back