Ban ownership of cats.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Cat ownership.
There are probably some very decent people who partake in this irresposible behaviour ...........

You buy a pet that you love and cherish. You even buy toys for it.
A superb friend and companion, the kids love it, in fact makes your family unit complete.
Lovely.......... all good.

BUT....................

When your furry family friend leaves your abode for a wander, you dont give a monkey's which neighbour's garden will be cr*pped on.
Once their cat is out.....Someone elses problem.
Owners of cats dont care. They never have.
Not their problem anymore. Crap away.

Cat owners don't care about the decent families that have to clean cat crap up, before they can let their own children play on their own lawns.
Now that's simply not right.

Ban ownership and 50 lashes for anyone with very slightest desire to even pretend to own one.

Sponsored Links
I don't think that cat ownership is recognised, either by the cat or by the law. Likewise, according to QI, slavery was only abolished in February this year, because it wasn't previously recognised as legal (except in colonies).

00002622.jpg

Sponsored Links
This was done a while back, and upset some people, i will not keep a cat or dog as i don't want to pick it's sheet up all day.

But seriously get annoyed with cats. dig bulbs up whilst having a crap in your new, and expensive compost. crap in your repairs on the garden,pi ss on the veg, etc, ********.
:evil:

cats should be kept indoors and only taken out on a lead..
after all if your dog goes out and craps on the path you get a fine for it, so why not cats?

You see........... thats the point.

I don't blame the cats. I blame the owners.

They don't care.
Even cat owners themselves, if they took two seconds to think about it, would hopefully agree that they are a very selfish group of people.

Nothing personal.

Leave it the way it is - as things stand, when you run a cat over you don't need to go looking for the owner - i seem to recall that's because they are not actually legally owned by anyone.........? or someting like that anyway

Ok.
Fair enough, so if I was to breed rats which are let loose to roam the land
and give decent people grief then that would be acceptable.????

Where would it stop danny......?????

Then breed dogs to kill the cats to kill the rats.?

Cat owners are just lazy.

Sponsored Links
Back