Bloody Apologists!!

Thermo said:
you are a sad bigot, with very little to say of any reason, and the inability to justify your conclusions with any reasoned arguments.

but in some cases Thermo he does have a point and now the goverment seems to be taking some of the extremists out of Briton

Sponsored Links
Thermo said:
you are a sad bigot, with very little to say of any reason, and the inability to justify your conclusions with any reasoned arguments.
who me

dont you read the news cant you see the fugee gangs taking the mickey ( yes i said mickey instead of ****) look harder m8ty we are under threat all we hold dear to us is under threat in one way or another from fugees ( foreign immigrants intent on taking the mickey ( omg mickey again )

some of us in the uk are totally aware of the THREAT we ALL face so you either fail to see it or you wont see it which one are you

blind or stupid or is it both :eek:

no slogger unlike you im not blinded by my consistent stupidity. one guy causes a problem and so the rest are all to blame? carry on your ranting and raving, your showing yourself to be exactly what i refered to you as, a narrow minded bigot.

what do you base your ramblings of threat on? i worked in the anti-terrorist side of things for a long time and have a damn sight better idea than you. yes there are threats to this country, but you see one problem and brand everyone with the accusations.

ban-all-sheds said:
FWL_Engineer said:
Kendor, when have I advocated killing 150,000+ peaople.....
When you started this poisonous racist rant:

FWL_Engineer said:
My personal feeling is the b*****d didn't get enough, we should have Nuked all their b****y cities.

Yep I said that, and I meant it too. Think of this though Ban, as horrible as such an action would have been, it would have resulted in less deaths than the Japanese had inflicted, in total, on almost 30 Nations, it would have prevented a lot more Japanese deaths if the Allies had used conventional carpet bombing techniques to crush the Japanese prior to an all out invasion, and it would have saved Millions when that Invasion took place.

Obviously I would not advocate such actions now, this current Japanese generation are not responsible for the actions of their fathers and grandfather, however they are responsible for lieing about it and refusing even a modicum of recognition of the pain and suffering their nation's actions caused, and they are responsible for their thoughts today that only compound the matter.

I hate the Generation that caused the suffering, but worse, I pity the generations alive today who have denied this occured and cannot admit it, even to themselves, let alone the rest of the world. They are living the worst kind of lie, and it will smack them in the face one day. China is being patient, but they will not forget what Japan did between 1931 and 1945.

I hope never to see this nation at war, a proper war that is, this stuff in Iraq is bad enough. However if the Chinese do decide to have a shooting match with the Japanese, then the US will get draggedin as they have bases their and have a protection treaty with the Japanese. This then leads into another Issue.

Article 6 of the NATO Treaty means that an attack on any one member state is deemed to be an attack on all. As a result fo this the whole of NATO could be dragged into a shooting war with China.

I do not want to see the young people of this country fighting a war for some other country and probably not understanding why they are fighting and dieing.

I do not want to see War graves in this country expanded by a new major conflict over someone elses land, it is bad enough I have seen two friends Burried due to Service in Iraq, I have not desire to repeat this exercise for others.

The problem was that at the end of the War everyone felt sorry for the Japanese because of the Bombs, and they forgot the pain and suffering of the other nations involved, as a rult there were no war crimes charges brought against the Japnese in any significiant ways, there was no japanese version of Nuremburg, and the Japanese genocide made the Germans look like Sunday Amateurs.

If you want to fight other peoples wars, feel free, go ahead, but I do not want to see friends and family die for Japan thank you.

Sponsored Links
well put fwl. god forbid the chinese tiger ever roars. i think too many people in various governments overlook them

FWL_Engineer said:
Yep I said that, and I meant it too.
Then why challenge Kendor when he said that you advocated killing 150,000+ people?

Think of this though Ban, as horrible as such an action would have been, it would have resulted in less deaths than the Japanese had inflicted, in total, on almost 30 Nations, it would have prevented a lot more Japanese deaths if the Allies had used conventional carpet bombing techniques to crush the Japanese prior to an all out invasion, and it would have saved Millions when that Invasion took place.
Err - that's what it did achieve with just 2 bombs - don't see how bombing all of their cities would have achieved more, apart from a pretty brutal revenge. What you said about the brainwashing of the Japanese people was true, but it was hardly their fault.

And show me a country that hasn't lied, and still doesn't lie, about things it did in the past that it would rather were ignored and forgotten.

Slogger said:
the uk would be safer without any ethnics to worry about but they are here now so best to instill some fear in them to comply with THE RULES breaking THE RULES means deportation or summary execution depending on the offence
Nice to see that you believe in sudden and summary removal of people who don't behave how you would like.

Must have a word with the mods...

ban-all-sheds said:
What you said about the brainwashing of the Japanese people was true, but it was hardly their fault.

And show me a country that hasn't lied, and still doesn't lie, about things it did in the past that it would rather were ignored and forgotten.

Well said, that man!

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
the uk would be safer without any ethnics to worry about but they are here now so best to instill some fear in them to comply with THE RULES breaking THE RULES means deportation or summary execution depending on the offence
Nice to see that you believe in sudden and summary removal of people who don't behave how you would like.

oh you moron hurry hurry go tell teacher what a dumb thing to come out with

how am i behaving ? not to your rules i know that for sure i dont abide by many rules when i see they are idiotic

wake up they ( islam ) want you to go back to sleep

Slogger said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:

how am i behaving ? not to your rules i know that for sure i dont abide by many rules when i see they are idiotic

wake up they ( islam ) want you to go back to sleep

Time to grow up, never mind wake up. You should have left this attitude behind in junior school.

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
You really don't have any sense of irony, do you?

Don't go there. He thinks irony is like goldy and silvery :LOL:

BAS, I never said the Japanese were brain washed, they were your words.

I base my comments on the personal experience of some 20 people I know personally and history..

Or should I call you BOB....??

FWL_Engineer said:
BAS, I never said the Japanese were brain washed, they were your words.
They were Freddie's actually, so as far as that goes I apologise for ascribing them to you (I'm afraid there are too many mindless rants on this forum for me to remember who dribbled what).

But you do share his views on the historical attitude of the Japanese to other races, and the way that they were indoctrinated. Unless you believe that every Japanese baby was born with those beliefs of superiority, they can only have come from indoctrination, or "brainwashing" (no pedantic diversions please on what that term more properly means). Given how frighteningly easy that was to do to an insular race in the days before TV, the internet, air travel etc, I think it is wrong to blame an entire race for it to the extent that you advocate genocide.

The issues of apologies, compensation and continued denial are indeed vexed, but probably now are irresolvable.

I am curious - if you are so down on the Japanese for their denials etc, how come you've never once had a go at the Turks for what they did, and continue to deny doing, to the Armenians in WW I?

If there is any personal, or family history which influences your feelings towards Japan, you would do well to remember that this is why democracies have debating chambers, and justice systems involving disinterested judges and juries, rather than mob rule and lynching parties...

Sponsored Links