BG - can you work for them around your kids?

Moderator: will you please close this post.

These replies are'nt helping anyone boys!. I have read lots of good stuff from both undercover and nickso in other posts. U both have strong opinions, in fact without realising it you prob would make a good team.

Undercover: pity you didnt go for BG ;)

TSM is getting back to me and seemed positive after speaking to others on the patch. Aint difficult to acomadate really. I can pick up my daily parts 1st thing, earlier than others do maybe, nip back, husband off to work, kids to school, me to work b4 nine :D Same as any busy working mum. Doesn't matter what time i finish really as told TSM lates, on call, weekends are not a prob 4 me.

THE END :!: :!:

good, although im still surprised he needed to ask, all the lads in my area wouldnt have been bothered.

Sponsored Links
I'm lovin reading all this flack Brit Gas is getting.

My neighbour has been sold one of them carbon monoxide detectors when her boiler was last serviced

Combi's in the 'outhouse' joined on to the back of the house. She's more likely to die of natural causes than co poisoning :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

another case of their immoral quest for profit and screw the customer (aka best advice)

My neighbour has been sold one of them carbon monoxide detectors when her boiler was last serviced

Combi's in the 'outhouse' joined on to the back of the house. She's more likely to die of natural causes than co poisoning :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

another case of their immoral quest for profit and screw the customer (aka best advice)

so co escaping from a boiler stays in the same room as the appliance its coming from does it....in that case we all only need one smoke alarm in the house..

so co escaping from a boiler stays in the same room as the appliance its coming from does it....in that case we all only need one smoke alarm in the house..

your right of course-we should all buy a COD from Bg for every room in the house, one for the car and one to hang outside on the washing line just in case. I'm ordering mine right now!

Sponsored Links
The two kids who died while on holiday in Spain a couple of years ago were killed by a boiler in an outbuilding.

The two kids who died while on holiday in Spain a couple of years ago were killed by a boiler in an outbuilding.

that may be true but was it a fanned flue room sealed boiler? NO.

your right of course-we should all buy a COD from Bg for every room in the house, one for the car and one to hang outside on the washing line just in case. I'm ordering mine right now!

your stupidity is becoming more and more apparent.

The co would have to penetrate a stonebuilt outbuilding, then through brick, then through the cavity, then through brick again.

I think it would need to be in a huge amount of parts per million to do anything. This is also a new combi with all the safety bells and whistles.

I remember the installer also cursing as it took ages to core drill. His drill bits were the biggest i've seen as well :eek:

your stupidity is becoming more and more apparent.

if i was stupid i'd still be a Bg employee, like you.

The co would have to penetrate a stonebuilt outbuilding, then through brick, then through the cavity, then through brick again.

I think it would need to be in a huge amount of parts per million to do anything. This is also a new combi with all the safety bells and whistles.

I remember the installer also cursing as it took ages to core drill. His drill bits were the biggest i've seen as well :eek:

i'm glad someone here has some common sense. shame about the BG brown nose Nickso.

oh dear back to the playground. :rolleyes:

as ive already noted, you have absolutely nothing to add to any post on this forum other than "get rid of that boiler its shyte, i recommmend vaillant"

oh dear back to the playground. :rolleyes:

as ive already noted, you have absolutely nothing to add to any post on this forum other than "get rid of that boiler its shyte, i recommmend vaillant"

I've made far more than that if you bothered to check. You defend Bg like the lapdog and brown nose you obviously are.

I've made far more than that if you bothered to check. You defend Bg like the lapdog and brown nose you obviously are.

nope that pretty much is what you have written over the last few days, apart from the utter nonsense on this thread.

you obviously haven't read the rest of the thread anyway as i have actually been fairly negative and positive in equal measures. i only defend BG when they deserve it or the clueless like you are posting such carp that i cant stop myself from telling the truth.

try to deal in fact boy. the fact is BG are better off without you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back