do i need a re-wire? old TRS cabling ...

I tend to consider kitchens an exception as they need to be kept cleaner than most places and they are heavilly built in already so a bit of fixed electrical work doesn't change much.

Anywhere else i had a high density of low power equipment i would go for the power strips.

Sponsored Links
I re-arranged my bedroom at home several times over the course of 3 years, each time the PC and desk moved..

since moving into my new flat, I have moved the position of my stereo equipment and tv/dvd/satelite setup at least twice.. trying to find a good position ..

I will also at some point in the future be putting a plasma on the chimney breast ( no fire used.. fake light up and hot air thing fitted.. ), and relocating my dvd/satelite etc into a media cabinet..

so as you can see, it's not always a good idea to put more than 2 double sockets in one place as it would leave an unsightly arrangement if things are relocated..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back