How much are my fivers worth?

Didn't sell them on eBay big, only got the notes literally that afternoon and posted here and also asked the same question around the family, a friend of my brothers had them off me, we settled at £30 each, he'd of paid more if the first digits were a lower number but 3 AA notes with numbers in sequence helped

Sponsored Links
well good on you:D
not sure off his logic its quite a risk as by looking at the ebay link the rarity value will be quite small as too many people are collecting the new notes so the "less special" numbers will have far less value
but he is taking the risk and possible reward not you :rolleyes:

@crank39 just bringing this thread back up, I have 4 in sequence uncirculated AK15's how much for them do you think? Not taking the pi55 just thought you or your collector may know.

Jon

Sponsored Links
The older fivers are getting scarce now, maybe we'll see some on ebay. As for the "unique" serial numbers, I think they may all be.
yes your 100% right unique they all are
its the numbers that mean something to a single individual or several but to be honest its only a fad with any value whilst people have more money than sense
or in this instance prepared to accept less monitery value for more money:rolleyes:

Seeing what some people will pay for plastic money with questionable collectability, the old saying may have to be rewritten to read ' a fool and someone else's money are soon united'. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back