It's a fair question

Sponsored Links
In my view the questioner put his point over extremely well and the Labour Politicians answer shows once again that those in power, those who were/still are a fronted that the great unwashed had the audacity to vote to for Brexit, are doing their level best to reverse the decision of 17+ million people.

Tim

Sponsored Links
Yes, a fair question, but...

Surely anybody who voted thought about such things at the time?

Weighed up the pros and the cons ? Thought things through?

Or as I firmly believe, suddenly looking for comments and hopes to justify their vote. Votes generally made over immigration, nothing more. Nobody has addressed the immigration angle on the brexit side yet. I am waiting for that! How will it improve or change ? Ireland border sorted yet ?

There are lots more fair questions that the brexit side has never answered. Like the benefits we will get ?

It's a ridiculous question. Kinnock cannot set UK laws, Parliament has sovereignty, the Governor of the Bank of England has more power over you and he isn't democratically elected.

As to TTIP - that is primarily about regulations and yes it is of a concern, but it's with the US - who you all seem to clamber to want to do a trade deal with and you think our negotiations will be public? So it seems he is objecting that the EU is doing the negotiations and not that they are in private or with the EU. Yes it's a dumb question but dumbos will lap it up.

In my view the questioner put his point over extremely well and the Labour Politicians answer shows once again that those in power, those who were/still are a fronted that the great unwashed had the audacity to vote to for Brexit, are doing their level best to reverse the decision of 17+ million people.

Tim

You are voting for the transfer of power to a bunch of politicians who will have even less oversight.

Sponsored Links
Back