Munich

I know, but I'll continue, as no doubt will you.
What will that achieve?
Convince more people of the racist attitude of the many people who participate in GD Forum?
How will that contribute to the rest of the site?
What will that achieve?
Convince more people of the racist attitude of the many people who participate in GD Forum?

Sponsored Links
.. Perhaps it makes you feel comfortable about those dirty little thoughts that pass through your mind... You know, if you walk like a duck and all that jazz.
I wondered how long it would be before you started accusing me of some sexual perversion or other. :rolleyes:

images

.. Perhaps it makes you feel comfortable about those dirty little thoughts that pass through your mind... You know, if you walk like a duck and all that jazz.
I wondered how long it would be before you started accusing me of some sexual perversion or other. :rolleyes:
So you see your racism as a sexual thing? Freaky! I know that you'll get a bang out of it one day..

Sponsored Links
What will that achieve?
What will that achieve?
You're going off into your own little vague and mysterious world again. :rolleyes:
Saying something, 'cos you feel you have to say something, which means nothing.

So you see your racism as a sexual thing? Freaky! I know that you'll get a bang out of it one day..
Did make me wonder too - mad response from him, ewwwwww. Think I'll stop there.

What will that achieve?
What will that achieve?
You're going off into your own little vague and mysterious world again. :rolleyes:
Perhaps he thought that the words were so dumb that they needed saying twice

Now that the discussion has deteriorated into pathetic comments, ludicrous accusations, or pointless insults, there's little reason to continue.

What will that achieve?
What will that achieve?
Perhaps he thought that the words were so dumb that they needed saying twice
Or perhaps that the same words applied to himself? Just a thought.

Did make me wonder too - mad response from him, ewwwwww. Think I'll stop there.
It's pretty ickky to think what he's doing right now......Barff

Some moons ago Himmy in his original self wrote this. Though I can't see anything he writes from what other people are writing I guess he is once again so desperate he is again threatening legal action.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thatbloke wrote

If anyone would like to complain about the racial and religious slur breeding on this site you can complain here.

General Enquiries / Advertising Enquiries
Telephone: 020 7100 3673
Telephone International: +44 20 7100 3673
Fax: 0870 1353135
Fax International: +44 870 1353135
Email: [email protected]

Address: DIYnot Limited
147 Station Road
North Chingford
London
United Kindgom
E4 6AG

Diynot is a limited company , exercising racial and religious slur and bigotry intended to offend is not how a registered company should be conducting its business.
Diynot.com is responsible for everything posted on these forums.

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1964955&bypass=1964955#1964955

Sponsored Links
Back