P.C.Police...

what about limey....whitey...very offensive!
My American mate thought limey was offensive - news to me. Is it supposed to be offensive, if so when did that happen? Should I get myself all upset?! :)
Don't confuse him by bringing up words that are supposed to be offensive but aren't.

His head will be going round in circles both ways.

Sponsored Links
Don't confuse him by bringing up words that are supposed to be offensive but aren't.

Doesn't count to Himmy because they're nothing to do with Islam.

Funny innit? Yesterday we had a fine time chatting about stuff, not all views were shared but able to chat without being a complete tit.
Then next day Himmy comes along, puts his oar in by having to try and belittle and it all goes downhill from there.
It always seems to happen when he gets involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Funny innit? Yesterday we had a fine time chatting about stuff, not all views were shared but able to chat without being a complete tit.
Then next day Himmy comes along, puts his oar in by having to try and belittle and it all goes downhill from there.
Talk about a completely contradictory comment.
First you accuse me of not being interested because the discussion is not connected to Islam.
Then you accuse me of spoiling the discussion because I joined in. :rolleyes:
Do you ever think about your comments?
Do you ever think, "Where is the flaw in my argument, before I commit it to paper?" :cautious:

Sponsored Links

Talk about a completely contradictory comment.
First you accuse me of not being interested because the discussion is not connected to Islam.
Then you accuse me of spoiling the discussion because I joined in. :rolleyes:
Do you ever think about your comments?
Do you ever think, "Where is the flaw in my argument, before I commit it to paper?" :cautious:

Attachments

• worlds-smallest-violin.jpg
    worlds-smallest-violin.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 59
Back