Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Had a laugh to myself that peterpreacher has thanked nausey for his post at the top of page 23. After all nausey said, petey's gone and formed his own little breakaway 'thankers club'. :LOL: :LOL:

What a pair of thankers! :LOL: :LOL:

FACT: National takeaway chains (eg. Pizza Express) are imposing halal on all of their customers, even though the majority in some areas must be white, Christian or non-ROP.

And another FACT which you choose to ignore is that the meat served by the national chain you choose to mention is stunned prior to slaughter. The meat in question being chicken and no other meats.

So what exactly is your objection now?

Sponsored Links
Suppose you're happy to abandon womens' and gay rights

You're now a defender of women and gays - let's see you on the next gay pride march!

As usual you try to mix your bigoted views on Islam with a load of other issues to deflect from your repeated attacks on a religion where the majority are normal people.

is that a "no?"

So you didn't re-read my post. Various religions have certain unpalatable practices. I can't stop these practices, although I would very much like to - especially halal and kosher However, by organisations and companies sourcing all of their meat from halal sources, they are encouraging these practices and helping to make the unacceptable, acceptable in the mainstream.

Forcing halal on people who often would be eating something oblivious to it's origins is wrong. Pandering to an alien religion is wrong - whatever that religion may be.

Kosher isn't forced on the population, halal is. This is probably more the fault of apologists than the actual religion itself. I feel that you may well be one of these apologists, so I don't think there are many more ways I can re-word my sentiments in a way that you would understand.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
FACT: National takeaway chains (eg. Pizza Express) are imposing halal on all of their customers, even though the majority in some areas must be white, Christian or non-ROP.

And another FACT which you choose to ignore is that the meat served by the national chain you choose to mention is stunned prior to slaughter. The meat in question being chicken and no other meats.

So what exactly is your objection now?

Pizza Express is only one of the users of halal that I mentioned. What about the others?

I would be very surprised if they could vouch that all their chickens have been humanely slaughtered. What about the school catering meat supplies, are these stunned?

Obviously, Pizza Express have forced halal on all customers because they have rightly judged that to give halal unwittingly to a non-ROP would cause minimal problems. However if an ROP customer unwittingly eat non-halal meat, then there would be serious and grave repercussions - no doubt backed up and inflamed by the apologist brigade.

Similarly, Subway has removed ham and bacon from 200 of it's outlets and started using halal meat in them. Can we vouch for the meat being humanely slaughtered in every case?

As well as animal cruelty, we also need to be fearful of creeping islamification, to appease a religion that always demands that it's needs are put first, even above the indigenous majority. As the above cases demonstrate, the takeover is under way and many on here are happy that the indigenous majority often don't have a say in any of it.

Suppose you're happy to abandon womens' and gay rights

You're now a defender of women and gays - let's see you on the next gay pride march!

As usual you try to mix your bigoted views on Islam with a load of other issues to deflect from your repeated attacks on a religion where the majority are normal people.

Another dishonest post. By deliberately leaving off the end of my sentence, you have changed the meaning.

Here's what I really wrote -

Suppose you're happy to abandon womens' and gay rights that you lefties are always banging on about to give your latest pet project free rein to drag us backwards by several centuries.

Whitespirit does not have a concern about animal welfare or inhumane slaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back