Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norcon, it's okay, honestly.

We've already seen that you don't have a grip on how the 90s went in NI, so you're hardly expected to have events in the 1920s sorted.

Since you think someone with a sword is a match for cowards armed with sten guns then your hardly in a position to understand either era's.
:LOL:

The Sten emerged while Britain was engaged in the Battle of Britain, facing invasion by Germany.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sten[/QUOTE]
Defintely lost his gip on reality. :LOL: :LOL:

Yes google is your friend as usual.

Sponsored Links

And you have never had the slightest grip on what intelligent people would consider reality

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: So you consider yourself as one of the intelligentsia? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
One who doesn't know the basic rules for providing links to quotes? One who posts youtube videos in support of your arguments? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I fell off my chair laughing.

You fell of your chair drunk, happens a lot I am thinking. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We've already seen that you don't have a grip on how the 90s went in NI, so you're hardly expected to have events in the 1920s sorted.

Since you think someone with a sword is a match for cowards armed with sten guns then your hardly in a position to understand either era's.

The Sten emerged while Britain was engaged in the Battle of Britain, facing invasion by Germany.

You should know you've quoted google several times. :LOL: :LOL: without providing links of course. :LOL: :LOL:

You should know you've quoted google several times. :LOL: :LOL: without providing links of course. :LOL: :LOL:

Any links you've provided are nothing more than propaganda.

Sponsored Links

And you have never had the slightest grip on what intelligent people would consider reality

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: So you consider yourself as one of the intelligentsia? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
One who doesn't know the basic rules for providing links to quotes? One who posts youtube videos in support of your arguments? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I fell off my chair laughing.

You fell of your chair drunk, happens a lot I am thinking. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It may happen a lot to you, but it's never happened to me. :LOL: :LOL:

I thought that McGuinness was driven on his particular path by the desire for independence for Ireland, not a religious crusade.
Yes, but he is of the same religion as my 'little old lady' example.
Yes, but he didn't (to my knowledge) claim (their shared) religion as his motivation. You might as well attribute some meaning to the fact that they are both human beings, or both have two legs. True (probably) in both instances, but irrelevant to the topic.
That may be true but my point was about tainting everyone of the same religion because some are murdering savages.

That would be the same as accusing all people with two legs of having the same principles as Attila.

1. The current murderers explicitly cited their "religion" as their justification.

2. Rightly or wrongly, people have taken the less-than-deafening roar of disapproval from peaceable followers, as tacit support of the lunatics' actions.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
The question on Page 28...

tell us all what's good about islam?

reindeers answer....

I believe that religion does serve a useful purpose in society.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Any links you've provided are nothing more than propaganda.
You post links to youtube videos, you post supposed quotes from google without the links, and you accuse me of propganda.
Pot, kettle, black. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You ought to change your username to Alice, as in wonderland. :LOL: :LOL:

The question on Page 28...

tell us all what's good about islam?

reindeers answer....

I believe that religion does serve a useful purpose in society.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
So respond with specific criticisms....if you can.

Anyway, enough of this swapping insults with dunderheads. More useful things to do.

When Islam finally takes over in France, Rudolf will in the right place to offer his services as a Collaborator.

I bet that had he been around during WWII he would have come up with the word Naziphobia.

Today, he probably thinks all Jews suffer from Naziphobia. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes google is your friend as usualThe difference is you're a pc ass@hole.
brigadier will be along in a bit with his famous one-liner: "when the argument is lost the insults begin."

Or maybe he won't. In Brigadier's world what's good for the goose doesn't apply to the gander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back