Royal Flush

PRESS DOUBLE STANDARDS - The British press are condemning the publication of the pics saying that it is digusting. So it's alright to publish pics of ageing celebs on the beach pointing out their beer bellies, man boobs or cellulite but not of Kate topless. Obviously they are just p*ssed because they can't.

ROYAL FAMILY DOUBLE STANDARDS - So it's ok for the public to see the pics they want us to see, like the pair of them driving around in Charles' free Aston Martin. The publicity is ok then isn't it. The publicity comes with the 'job'. If you don't want people to see your breasts then don't get them out.

Whilst Closer magazine is at it they could give Kate some fashion advice too. She looks about fifty.

On a public beach as a celeb you can quite reasonably expect to be photographed. On private property you can reasonably expect privacy..

It's easy when you put your mind to it...

Sponsored Links
One can only hope that she never gets to use the pupils' toilet in a school - they have cameras in there nowadays and she might get caught readjusting herself as she leaves the cubicle. It's also important to the global economy and public affairs to ensure that she does wash her hands after using the facility, and also never be caught out having accidently tucked her dress into her knickers.

If this were to happen, then be in no doubt, western civilisation will cease to exist and the Taliban will take over Japan - all these things are linked you know.

Sponsored Links
it really is about time we got rid of this utterly daft institution. it's pure madness. They only cost 73p per person.... blah blah, what a load of pish.

it really is about time we got rid of this utterly daft institution. it's pure madness. They only cost 73p per person.... blah blah, what a load of pish.
If it does cost anything per person, it puts to bed the lie that they bring in a load of money through tourism etc. They are running at a loss

At least they carry on like Council Tenants. Harry caught romping naked in the pool and a few days later that dopey bint gets caught with her jugs out.

wonder if they would swap there house for mine,never saw them on the exchange register.

They cost us a fortune preventing us moving to a more equitable society by perpetuating the class structure. Get rid.

At least they carry on like Council Tenants. Harry caught romping naked in the pool and a few days later that dopey bint gets caught with her jugs out.

wonder if they would swap there house for mine,never saw them on the exchange register.
they would feel at home.my immediate neighbour used to be her chauffeur :LOL:

I wonder what the royal families press bill is? must be huge to the daily fail. So they pay huge amounts to the press to advertise themselves and then get pi55y when someone publishes summat they don't like... Hmmmm.

F*ck all to do with whether anyone likes the Royal family or not.

If the window cleaner was taking snaps through the bedroom window of someones missus, they're clearly taking the p*ss.

Surely it's a matter of privacy. It doesn't matter who it is.

They cost us a fortune preventing us moving to a more equitable society by perpetuating the class structure. Get rid.
And replace with what exactly?
El Presidente Blair ???
I don't think so.

And how exactly do they cost??? and in comparison to the alternatives??

And replace with what exactly?
El Presidente Blair ???
I don't think so.

And how exactly do they cost??? and in comparison to the alternatives??

Why does there need to be an alternative. The vast majority of countries do without and dont seem to suffer.

Sponsored Links
Back