russel brand end the drugs war

RB looked like a gypo on question time with his open shirt, medallion man sense of dress.

The funniest part of that show was of course watching brand nearly schitt himself when a member of the audience challenged him to face a public vote.
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
my suggestion is to wait untill we have watched the program then pass judgement
maybe you will be pleasently surprised maybe i will be shocked who knows
and i applaud the man for being an individual rather than another clone dressing and behaving how someone else tells him he should

RB looked like a gypo on question time with his open shirt, medallion man sense of dress.

The funniest part of that show was of course watching brand nearly schitt himself when a member of the audience challenged him to face a public vote.

I honestly despair at kippers. I imagine you are one as for some unaccountable reason you think it would be a good idea for farage to be pm. You do realise that, thank god, that will never happen.

Sponsored Links
Stranger things have happened.
RB wants a revolution so why doesn't he just stfu and vote UKIP?

Outside the EU every man, woman and child in the UK becomes £1077 pounds richer every year.

So why is the imbecile opposing this?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
It has just occurred to me that RB could be RH.
That's an opportunistic, unprovoked, out-of-the-blue slur on someone's character.
Not like you at all JBR. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No doubt it's a lapse of your normal self because you've been under some stress and on sedatives for some injury. :LOL: :LOL:

I know what it is, you've missed RH so much you needed to drag him into your conversation. :cool:
Did you want RH to raise the tone of the conversation after you'd lowered it by so much? :LOL: :LOL:

why doesn't he just stfu and vote UKIP

Because he has a sense of decency.

You really are quite rude aren't you? I've no time for people who hide behind anonymity and shout insults.

why doesn't he just stfu and vote UKIP

Because he has a sense of decency.

You really are quite rude aren't you? I've no time for people who hide behind anonymity and shout insults.

Go back to the U tube link posted and you will see your beloved brand dressed like a tramp hurling abuse.

He (Like Geert Wilders) spells out the truth.. like this for example...

"The MEP also argued that some Muslim texts also required updating, particularly those bits he claimed say "kill Jews wherever you find them". He said: "If they say they cannot revise their thinking on those issues, then who's got the problem – us or them?"

Go back to the U tube link posted and you will see your beloved brand dressed like a tramp hurling abuse.

1) He is not my beloved brand
2) I don't care how people dress, I can't think what it has to do with you anyway
3) Was this the C4 interview where the interviewer ignored what he was supposed to be doing and started on about Brand's rent? If so, he wasn't hurling abuse and was actually quite reasonable.

He spells out the truth
Now you are getting silly. The EU was conceived by the Nazis, Muslims should sign a code of conduct, chums with Geert Wilders and thinks he is a good bloke, and seems to like the edl too.

If you think any of that is the truth or at all helpful then you seem to be exactly what a lot of ukip supporters are and exactly not what farage keeps trying to persuade us ukip stand for.

Sponsored Links
Back