Thatcher Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost wish you were right with your primitive religious beliefs. It would be nice to think that there really was an eternal hell waiting for that crone. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I'm right about one thing though.
You're just a piece of scouse scum.

Doubtless you'll think of me as a piece of Welsh scum, but I am in support of sooey here.

Hitler had family.

The concentration camp guards had families.

Didn't stop them doing bad things.

They were still hated for what they did.

Sponsored Links
Brilliant. The Hitler card has been played, Godwin's Law is invoked, and the argument is lost.

People are simply losing the plot when they start comparing Thatcher to members of the Nazi government in Germany. It really shows a degree of delusion.

However.

One of the questions you ask people when you are wondering if they have all their marbles is 'Who is the Prime Minister'. Thatcher managed to get her name imprinted into about 95% of the brains of people in the looney bins. No other prime minister came close. She certainly had an impact on people, that's for sure.

I almost wish you were right with your primitive religious beliefs. It would be nice to think that there really was an eternal hell waiting for that crone. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

7041 posts of whineging . . . guess that keeps up the average for 'the pool'

Have you read all of my posts, I didn't think so. :rolleyes:
Whinging?? I would have described it more as laughing. :LOL:
Other than that your generalising about "the pool" was original though. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Right. I'd like us to stop posting now as a matter of respect for Maggie.

Her funeral is on now. Turn to BBC1 or BBC News.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back