Thatcher Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Apologies to sooey. I searched for the name but missed his thread!

Sponsored Links
How dare a peasant become PM, glad she's dead, only rich posh schoolboys are fit to lead political parties.

And she kept us out of the EURO, think how much richer we would be if she had not fought it, bloody bitch.

How dare a peasant become PM, glad she's dead, only rich posh schoolboys are fit to lead political parties.

And she kept us out of the EURO, think how much richer we would be if she had not fought it, bloody ****.

Do I detect sarcasm?

Apparently she will have to be buried and not cremated. The b*tch is not for burning.

One of the best PM's this country has ever had, I know she was upopular with many, but she did what this country needed at the time, she was a Lady of great determination and strong will.
R.I.P Lady Thatcher.

Wotan

Will, at any point in the future, it not be Thatcher's fault?

the more evil you are the longer it takes time to heal

How was she evil?

You *may* argue she was wrong, that's another argument.

Where her union reforms evil, no, they were done for economic reasons, again you might argue they where wrong, but where is the evil?

Poll tax? We are more taxed now than we where back then, yet we have loads of lefties crying how we need MORE tax to fund the state, hmm evil?

Right to buy, flawed, but an attempt to turn people into property owners rather than dependants, where is the evil?

I certainly don't recall her flying around after her stint as PM, trying to make loadsa money like Blair, or fiddling her expenses as a lot of them did recently.

Can you imagine any modern MP doing this?

Files released by the National Archives under the 30-year rule include a note about the cost of refurbishing the Prime Minister’s official residence, in which Baroness Thatcher pointed out that she and her husband, Denis, used only one bedroom and already had their own crockery.

She wrote: “I will pay for the ironing boards and other things, like sufficient linen for the one bedroom we use. The rest can go back into stock. MT”

Society will not miss her

"There is no such thing as Society"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back