Well done Man United

L

LooPrEvil

on reaching the Champions League Final.

It hurt, saying that :(

Sponsored Links
They will have to be at their VERY best if they want even the slighest latest chance of beating Barca.

They will have to be at their VERY best if they want even the slighest latest chance of beating Barca.

As I said in the other thread, it all depends on the referee. United can be just as good, if not better, than Barca. However, challenges that are acceptable in the Premier League aren't acceptable in the Champions League, and we know from their encounters with Madrid that Barca players will quite happily roll around on the floor at the slightest niggle. Mascherano near the end last night being a fine example.

Sponsored Links
Uniteds problem is consistency, something that is not an issue for Barca. United seldomly play at their peak, and are badly affected by a nervy defence.

Also Scholes is a serious liability to them due to his hot headiness, and if he plays, inevitably, he will get sent off. Barca will be working on him. I would drop him for the Final.

Uniteds problem is consistency, something that is not an issue for Barca. United seldomly play at their peak, and are badly affected by a nervy defence.

Also Scholes is a serious liability to them due to his hot headiness, and if he plays, inevitably, he will get sent off. Barca will be working on him. I would drop him for the Final.

Exactly. United have the ability to raise their game on the big occasions, though they also sometimes disappear. Everybody looked at the FA Cup team before that Arsenal match and thought 'no chance'; Rafael & Fabio as wingers, a central midfield of O'Shea & Gibson, Brown at right back. They won 2-0. The semi-final, pretty full strength team; 2 chances that Berbatov should have buried but pretty poor other than that.

As the pundits on ITV just said, it's more to do with the psychology than the quality.

As I said in the other thread, it all depends on the referee. United can be just as good, if not better, than Barca. However, challenges that are acceptable in the Premier League aren't acceptable in the Champions League, and we know from their encounters with Madrid that Barca players will quite happily roll around on the floor at the slightest niggle. Mascherano near the end last night being a fine example.

Vidic has always been a thug, Scholes, I hate Man U, not because of their success, but their brutal record....I hope whatever referee is selected, isn't a Man screw fan, as they seem to be. Fingers crossed Man U lose the league, and this game also. thugs, bullies, and idiots.

Vidic has always been a thug, Scholes, I hate Man U, not because of their success, but their brutal record....I hope whatever referee is selected, isn't a Man screw fan, as they seem to be. Fingers crossed Man U lose the league, and this game also. thugs, bullies, and idiots

HONESTLY DO YOU REALLY KNOW HOW MUCH UTTER B######X YOU SPOUT :rolleyes:

Vidic has always been a thug, Scholes, I hate Man U, not because of their success, but their brutal record....I hope whatever referee is selected, isn't a Man screw fan, as they seem to be. Fingers crossed Man U lose the league, and this game also. thugs, bullies, and idiots.

City fan by any chance?

Hope Barca tear them a new hole, they lose to Chelsea and therefore don't win the league, City win the cup and that banner can then come down

City City the only football team to come from Manchester

Hope Barca tear them a new hole, they lose to Chelsea and therefore don't win the league, City win the cup and that banner can then come down

:LOL: City City the club with no soul.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...ireland-man-city-have-lost-their-soul-1488231

Stephen Ireland said:
"But he's got rid of everyone - even the cook left.

"The family club I spent nine years with does not exist any more. The club has lost its soul. The investors are playing a dangerous game, what with spending crazy amounts on average players.

Stoke for the cup, mancini for the sack, city trophy less for another generation

:LOL: City City the club with no soul.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...ireland-man-city-have-lost-their-soul-1488231

Stephen Ireland said:
"But he's got rid of everyone - even the cook left.

"The family club I spent nine years with does not exist any more. The club has lost its soul. The investors are playing a dangerous game, what with spending crazy amounts on average players.

LOL this from a man who claim his 2 grannies had passed away to get out of playing for his country - anything he says I take with pinch of salt - he was jealous as we were going places and he wasn't good enough, proved that at Villa and will prove it at Newcastle as well

Sponsored Links
Back