We're not easily frightened .....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Seems appropriate given the fear mongering from the remain camp

Sponsored Links
silly gasbag thinks he wants a war. He must have read too many boys' comics in his formative years.

We've tried that numerous times.

A union of nations cooperating together in peace is infinitely preferable.

The men who created the European movement had lived through the worst war the world has ever seen. The older ones had also lived through the second worst war the world has ever seen. Nothing was more important to them than preventing a recurrence.

silly gasbag thinks he wants a war

Wrong end of the stick as usual, you take things so literally don't you.

The Nazi in the clip was trying to frighten the English chap, he didnt suceed.

Just like the EU and remainiacs are trying project fear again.
It didn't work before and it won't work now !!!

Our Quitling government is trying to keep the stockpiling of drugs, good etc quiet, so as not to frighten the plumbers.

Sponsored Links
The remoaners are probably the same bunch who created project fear over the millennium caper :LOL:

That's when the I.T Experts :LOL: ripped off most business's with there B.S

Orchestrated.

"Two years ago, Boris Johnson promised us “sunlit uplands” after Bexit. Unsurprisingly, with every day that passes, this is proving to be utter bullshit. So much so, that Leavers are now invoking the Blitz spirit to deal with the chaos of food and medicine running out and the army taking to the streets in the case of a no deal disaster."

I wonder which of his special interest propaganda site gasbag copied the link from

Tank.jpg

The remoaners are probably the same bunch who created project fear over the millennium caper :LOL:

That's when the I.T Experts :LOL: ripped off most business's with there B.S
The tiger repellent really works. Everyone that uses it have never been attacked by a tiger. :rolleyes:

The men who created the European movement had lived through the worst war the world has ever seen.
They wanted a common market.Not German federalism and German rule!.I do believe that was why those guys went to war..Will be turning in their graves over the crap we take from Merkle and co and the weak remoaners giving in to them.McMillan would of been a remoaner

They wanted a common market.Not German federalism and German rule!.I do believe that was why those guys went to war..Will be turning in their graves over the crap we take from Merkle and co and the weak remoaners giving in to them.McMillan would of been a remoaner

Was it churchill who took us to war?

Any idea what he said and wanted at the end of it ?

Sponsored Links
Back