We're not easily frightened .....

Will be turning in their graves over the crap we take from Merkle and co
Could you spell out exactly what you mean by that?

As in what exactly has Germany/The EU done to adversely affect UK PLC and in particular UK citizens individually?

Because up to this point not a single quitter has been able to come up with any actual examples...

All I've heard is dogged nationalistic mantras being flung around!

Sponsored Links
The daft quitters are still trotting the same tired old lines about bent bananas and tampon tax. Apparently this is reason enough for leaving the 'club'. How the Germans have forced this on us will take some explaining though.
Daft plumbers and their lies eh.

Sponsored Links
History.png

Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2257/94 of 16 September 1994 laying down quality standards for bananas, sometimes referred to in the media as the bendy banana law,
Despite it not being anything of the sort (and long ago revised), the question therefore is...

Is that all the quitters have got? :ROFLMAO:

It's a pity notch is so dishonest that he seeks to perpetrate false stories and anti-European myths.

Tell us the one about Barmaids cleavage, notch.

http%3A%2F%2Fblogs.ft.com%2Fftdata%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F06%2FEUMyths.jpg

Liars like Notch and Buffoon know that an amusing lie lingers in the heads of thick plumbers longer than a true and accurate, but dull, fact. So they like to turn up lies again and again.

Sadly notch has no shame.

And no honesty.

Like Boris.

The daft quitters are still trotting the same tired old lines about bent bananas and tampon tax.

I've stocked up on Tampons.

Now I know there will no Tampon added tax (TAT)
I'm going to be knocking them out cheap if your interested
No strings attached.

Ad hominem attack

Adds considerably less than zero to the discussion
It is very flattering that you seek to emulate me. But to do so one needs to pay attention to detail, be scrupulous, be very good at it and insert a little humour, irony or sarcasm. You succeed in none of those respects. Which leaves your comment superfluous, erroneous and a travesty.

It does, however, demonstrate how effective you consider my comments have been. A simple 'like' or 'thank you' would have sufficed.

Liars like Notch and Buffoon know that an amusing lie lingers in the heads of thick plumbers longer than a true and accurate, but dull, fact.

Did your partner leave you for a plumber? Or maybe your mum ran off with a plumber? Your bitterness towards plumbers is epic. I bet there's a lot of plumbers laughing at you.
What sort of plumbers upset you the most? I hear a lot of them have properties that they rent to housing associations. Some of them live in Surrey :eek: some are gas plumbers...Ooh suit you sir! ;)

I agree...

'Plumbers' is a rather offensive word around here![/QUOTE

My guess would be that the day you need a Plumber, you won't be telling him your feelings because you may offend him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back