We're not easily frightened .....

Sponsored Links
I think some of his speeches are common knowledge for a lot of people. Certainly the broad meaning of them if not the detail.

I would certainly expect somebody to do a little research to understand things before making broad assumptions, especially when a life changing referendum was held. But obviously not, not just you either.
I think the general idea of Churchill was to bomb Germany into surrender...Dont think a year later he was saying.....cant wait 'til 2018 for the EU...with Germany in charge

Sponsored Links
Old enough to know truth from fiction. You need to have a day off from Facebook boyo.

52 today.
still a youngster then noseall...but been round the block enough times to know it's not really cricket to stoop to name calling...One could suggest it is a sign one has lost the argument...But I would not wish to be so rude.PS...Happy Birthday....PPS...Never touch social media..It is the devils work!!apart from diynot of course

Happy birthday Noseall . You out on the piste :idea: did u get some new jeans for your birthday :idea:

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back