Will you vote green

if the Green party wins power in May.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Did I say that? :LOL:

I think there's as much chance of the Monster Raving Greens taking power as there is of the Limp Dems. In fact, when I imagine the sort of people who vote for either party, I see very similar images: sandals, beards (and that's just the women), vegetarians, rose-tinted glasses, etc.

Hang on. I have a beard, I'm a (nearly) vegetarian, I wear glasses. I must be a Limp Greenie! :eek:

Sponsored Links
Oh I know why: because you said so and, of course, you are the supreme authority when it comes to who is and who is not a ******. :rolleyes:

The daily mail takes quotes out of context to create sensasionalism amongts the more retarded parts of the population (the same ones that read celeb magazines).

That is why using the daily mail as a source for quotes makes you look thick.

The Green party policies are flawed.

On the Jeremy Vine show on BBC Radio 2 last week there was an item devoted to the Green Party. Apparently they control Brighton Council, and apparently the recycling rate dropped to an all time low under them. You'd have thought that with them in control, the recycling rate would have increased (save the planet and all that bo***ks) If the truth is told, they'll lose Brighton at the next local election, (and might lose their Green MP) as the locals have now seen them in action. ;) ;)

where%20our%20household%20waste%20goes_0.png

The percantage recycled may be decreasing because the overall waste has significantly been reduced.

To be fair, I agree that it shouldn't be illegal to be a member of ISIS; it should however be illegal to aid them in illegal acts. Likewise for the paedo-ring example. It would be a pointless membership, but the logic is sound.

Most of the Green's goals are laudable, but sure as Hell wouldn't want them in change of the country. I've voted Green in the euro elections, because at least then we're all singing from the same sheet, and not handicapping ourselves.

The daily mail takes quotes out of context to create sensasionalism amongts the more retarded parts of the population (the same ones that read celeb magazines).

I have to agree that the DM is becoming more of a celeb magazine (especially the online version) but as for sensationalism and taking things out of context, don't all tabloids do that?

Sponsored Links
I have to agree that the DM is becoming more of a celeb magazine (especially the online version) but as for sensationalism and taking things out of context, don't all tabloids do that?
Of course they do, they all want to sell news.

However, the DM makes it palatable for people like Whitespittle in that they disregard reality and the whole truth and replace it with something that even Joey Essex can digest.

And these people actually think that what the DM publishes is FACT. :eek:

Of course they do, they all want to sell news.

However, the DM makes it palatable for people like Whitespittle in that they disregard reality and the whole truth and replace it with something that even Joey Essex can digest.

Oh dear. Are you still sniping at me again because I demonstrated to all on here that you are a witless hypocrite yesterday? :rolleyes:

Surprised that you insist on criticizing other people for being juvenile, whilst at the same time making juvenile alterations to my name.

Then, once again, you reinforce your stupidity and hypocrisy by criticising me for using what you called 'childish smilies', then using 'childish smilies' yourself in your own banal posts. How hypocritical. I wouldn't have thought that you would have been in such a hurry to showcase your stupidity all over again.

Maybe you haven't heard that '******* in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'. If you don't have anything intelligent to say, you can get back to your truck racing on satellite tv or whatever it is you normally do. :rolleyes:

You are a Northern Ireland Protestant? I don't object to people being NI Protestants but they have an appalling history of violence, murder and brutality

You are a Northern Ireland Protestant? I don't object to people being NI Protestants but they have an appalling history of violence, murder and brutality

How many NI protestants are heading off to Syria to behead little children?

What do you know about isis? Do you think its the boy scouts?

Google wrote...
"Isis could become 'world’s first truly terrorist state' and bomb UK with nuclear and chemical weapons, Theresa May warns"

"Miss Bennett also set out the Greens' views on defence, which include scrapping the Trident nuclear deterrent, leaving Nato and cutting the size of the armed forces."

She must be mad.

They won't get my vote,,,,,,,,, Apparently the Greens want the Queen to live in a council house. I'm just afraid they might move her into the house next door. Bang goes my parking space then . No room for my Saxo when there's half a dozen Rollers, a couple of Bentley's and the State Coach taking space up. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

They let you vote? :eek:
:D

Oh dear. Are you still sniping at me again because I demonstrated to all on here that you are a witless hypocrite yesterday? :rolleyes:

Surprised that you insist on criticizing other people for being juvenile, whilst at the same time making juvenile alterations to my name.

Then, once again, you reinforce your stupidity and hypocrisy by criticising me for using what you called 'childish smilies', then using 'childish smilies' yourself in your own banal posts. How hypocritical. I wouldn't have thought that you would have been in such a hurry to showcase your stupidity all over again.

Maybe you haven't heard that '******* in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'. If you don't have anything intelligent to say, you can get back to your truck racing on satellite tv or whatever it is you normally do. :rolleyes:
You need to calm down bud and get back in that bra.

Hang on. I have a beard, I'm a (nearly) vegetarian, I wear glasses. I must be a Limp Greenie! :eek:

Note to newsagent - please change my daily paper from a DM to Guardian. ;)

I don't take the DM every day. In fact, I don't pay for papers at all, apart from the DM on Saturday and that's mainly for the TV magazine. I read newspapers online, though - usually the Telegraph, but never the Grauniad.

Does that let me off the hook? :oops:

If you had the good fortune to possess my intelligence (and presumably that of WS), you'd be able to interpret journalistic licence, including political leanings, and formulate your own opinions too.

Just as a matter of interest, are you prepared to disclose the newspapers (if any) that you follow? I assume that, now the Sun has decided to curtail its traditional Page 3, it must be something else. :mrgreen:

Just as a matter of interest, are you prepared to disclose the newspapers (if any) that you follow? I assume that, now the Sun has decided to curtail its traditional Page 3, it must be something else. :mrgreen:

Probably the Sunday Sport. (it's what his right hand's for) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back