World AIDS day

Sponsored Links
pickles said:
oilman said:
pickles said:
Freddie said:

very droll, I hope Julies got a good sense of humour

That's ok, Freddie has a way with women.................

I can see that he is all charm

It was meant for Julie to explain what a runny nose is to Coco the clown pickles.

Julie by the way Pickles is a dik doctor---second thoughts forget it---it's too much like hard work with you.

Freddie said:
A runny willie you d******d--gonnorea !!!!!

JESUS we certainly found one here

I wouldn't know youv'e obviously got more experience

Anyway this thread is about a serios subject of vd and worse still Aids which has killed quite a few people.

When you think we are supposed to be intelligent and have good education in the west and especially in the UK etc, it's amazing that the disease's still increase.

From the first batch who caught it before anybody knew of it like Libarachie--Rock Hudson--Freddie Mercury --Rudolf Neureov and Kenny Everite ( sorry spellings rubbish ) its amazing that anybody here still gets it.

And no jbonding i didnt know that Lesbians could get Aids as a woman who sleeps with woman and men is not a Lesbian but bi-sexual

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
Anyway this thread is about a serios subject of vd and worse still Aids which has killed quite a few people.

When you think we are supposed to be intelligent and have good education in the west and especially in the UK etc, it's amazing that the disease's still increase.

From the first batch who caught it before anybody knew of it like Libarachie--Rock Hudson--Freddie Mercury --Rudolf Neureov and Kenny Everite ( sorry spellings rubbish ) its amazing that anybody here still gets it.

And no jbonding i didnt know that Lesbians could get Aids as a woman who sleeps with woman and men is not a Lesbian but bi-sexual

you cant get into a boxing ring and fight professionally in this country if you've got aids theres a reason, aids is not just passed on with shagging. educate yourself.

But if i am referring to a Lesbian i am referring to her sexual preferences, i know you get aids from other ways but boxings a new one ;)

LOL LOL @ pickles' train of thought.

Yeah, HIV can be passed orally, if there are any open cuts in the mouth.

Someone told me mosquitoes can pass it between humans. :rolleyes: The virus is very weak when not at body temperature, so this is most unlikely.

Freddie said:
But if i am referring to a Lesbian i am referring to her sexual preferences, i know you get aids from other ways but boxings a new one ;)

depends what kind of ring your boxing in :LOL:

Freddie said:

you refer to it as just a gay disease do a little homework and you will see how fast its travelling through the hetro world, even faster. give it 10 years and we may be in a similar position as regards hiv and aids in africa., and i dont think its to do with gays in africa.

jbonding said:
Freddie said:

you refer to it as just a gay disease do a little homework and you will see how fast its travelling through the hetro world, even faster. give it 10 years and we may be in a similar position as regards hiv and aids in africa., and i dont think its to do with gays in africa.

I never referred to it as a gay disease at all i wish you could learn to read

Freddie said:
jbonding said:
Freddie said:

no you didnt, quote freddie "From the first batch who caught it before anybody knew of it like Libarachie--Rock Hudson--Freddie Mercury --Rudolf Neureov and Kenny Everite ( sorry spellings rubbish ) its amazing that anybody here still gets it. " the first batch of? what do you mean its amazing anyone here still gets it, its not a fashion. HELLO

Maybe he meant the first batch of people. Or the first batch of promiscuous people.

jbonding said:
Freddie said:
jbonding said:
Freddie said:

no you didnt, quote freddie "From the first batch who caught it before anybody knew of it like Libarachie--Rock Hudson--Freddie Mercury --Rudolf Neureov and Kenny Everite ( sorry spellings rubbish ) its amazing that anybody here still gets it. " the first batch of? what do you mean its amazing anyone here still gets it, its not a fashion. HELLO

First batch of people who apparently famous or not all knew people from the late 70's early 80's gay community in the states and munich but it wasnt a gay disease and also many deaths at that time and before were probably missed as no one knew what it was

Sponsored Links
Back