World AIDS day

jbonding said:
Freddie said:
But if i am referring to a Lesbian i am referring to her sexual preferences, i know you get aids from other ways but boxings a new one ;)

depends what kind of ring your boxing in :LOL:

Rings, both square and round... :D

Oh, and quite obviously, Freddie missed out the question mark earlier, as in
Julie?

Sponsored Links
As to the lesbians: from what I have read, many prostitutes are in fact lesbians. Not going into the debate on "why are some people homosexual", but this can be because the woman had nothing but bad experiences with men from a young age (father who beats mother, boys at school taking advantage etc)

Now the HIV thing: I doubt there are any reliable statistics on this, but there have been cases where an HIV carrier has deliberately and knowingly infected others. The relationship might have ended, and they might have started sleeping with someone else before they find out. So that's even more people affected.

Doesn't it take a while before the infection is enough to detect? So, those who sleep around will most likely have slept with other people before they even know they have it... and that's assuming they ever get themselves tested!

Safe sex and monogamy really are the only weapons we have at the moment to contain the virus. Even so, safe sex is not to be relied on, who hasn't ever had a johnny split? A cure would be excellent, but I fear it won't come in our lifetimes.

Adam i hardly think anybody becomes a homosexual because a member of the opposite sex abused them when young---thats not the reason we are all gay on here is it? :LOL:

I personally dont think they want a cure for aids, not untill many more millions are infected in the richer countries--then there will be money it it.

There is no cure for hiv but the antiviral drugs available, which cost billions to develop, can keep it under control so that people don't actually get any symptoms. All of which shows just what can be acheived when scientists put their minds to it

The problem in the 3rd world is that no one can afford them

Sponsored Links
One day the gay gene will be isolated and then there won't be any more gay people because only gay parents would want a gay offspring but gay parents don't have kids.

joe

I know that you probably only said it to get a reaction, but if there were a gay gene, then gayness would have died out long ago as it wouldn't have been passed on as much as 'not gay' genes, surely........

johnny_t said:
I know that you probably only said it to get a reaction, but if there were a gay gene, then gayness would have died out long ago as it wouldn't have been passed on as much as 'not gay' genes, surely........

Nothing to do with reactions. Genes are like switches, they are either on or they are off. Julian Clarey wasn't abused as a child but one glance and one word and you know he's gay. Can't you just pick a gay by looking at him? Not always - but often. Gay people usually look gay - it's just the way they were born.

joe

Joe you are hilarious--Julian Clarey looks more normal than you and me in real life his "camp" look is part of his tv image.

And also millions of woman never twigged on Rock Hudson or even George Michael did they? so that blew your theory out of the water.

Freddie said:
Joe you are hilarious--Julian Clarey looks more normal than you and me in real life his "camp" look is part of his tv image.

And also millions of woman never twigged on Rock Hudson or even George Michael did they? so that blew your theory out of the water.

Are you telling me that you can't look at some gay men and know they are gay? You must have had a very sheltered childhood.

joe

No i didnt actually Joe, some men who dress and act camp of course you cane tell etc---Freddie Mercury--Liberachie--etc etc but as i said before there are many who dont look the norm and those who act camp but are very straight. By the way as well as camp Freddie went through a very butch period aswell.

On your basis if we all got catorgarised on how we looked i think half of us would be serving life sentances which actually brings us back to a certain group of people who used your example and went around measuring foreheads and noses before saying they were of a certain group--and i will leave that one there i think.

It's got nothing to do with how people look, but that it is genetic. In some instances it is quite obvious that someone is gay. They look gay and they talk gay. However, that isn't the point that I'm making. These people didn't one day wake up and think "I'll be gay from this point forward" - they always KNEW they were gay.

Try talking to a gay man. He won't bite (though he may give you a nasty suck).

joe

Perhaps I should have made it more clear instead of saying I wouldn't get into it! :D

I happen to know of a few very sad cases where abuse from a father/male relative has caused a girl to become a lesbian.

I think you need to make a distinction here:

1) Those who are just gay, because that's how they are.
2) Those who have suffered a disturbance of some sort that has resulted in fear/hatred/confusion about gender and sex.

So, the girl might become a lesbian only in the sense that she can not have a relationship with a man, so must turn to women to gain intimacy and love. In such a case she is a lesbian not because she loves women, but because she hates men. :!:

I dont know the in's and out's cause i am not gay except on here, but how do you know you are gay ubtill you have tried the sexual act, you may think you are gay but untill you have poked around :LOL: then you wont know for sure cause if you are certain you are gay but dont like a bit of pipe cleaning then you are in for a frustrating time.

Saying that one man springs to mind---Kenneth Williams--now he wasnt attracted to women or men i think and he didnt like Sid James either---- :LOL:

Julie L/B
Yes I remember that old cliche "Dont Die Of Ignorance !" tagline ,lol
in my youth we were "making squares an boxes in the air" at raves ,lol
Everyone "loved up an mellow" ..........

early dawn the carparks were getting hammered as everyone was in cars keeping the rhythm going , I an friends never took it in the the Aids message ..
an we were guys about town then ...lol

to be honest we were very lucky ,the sluts we were ,lol

btw glad to hear your puss is well ;)

Sponsored Links
Back