World AIDS day

There have been studies done on animals (as homosexual acts are carried out by animals LOADS - yes, the full bifta we're talking here), and the individual animals have been identified as homo- or heterosexual. After death, they were dissected and a certain part of their brain analysed for density. One density was homo-, another density heterosexual, and that was just the way that they grew. Quite interesting.

As for whether you can be turned gay: all I know is that I wasn't turned heterosexual, I just am.

As an animal population in a restricted environment gets bigger and bigger, its behaviour gets more and more homosexual. Also quite interesting.

I have read that only 5-10% of the population can claim to be completely homo- or heterosexual.

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
Freddie said:
Joe you are hilarious--Julian Clarey looks more normal than you and me in real life his "camp" look is part of his tv image.

And also millions of woman never twigged on Rock Hudson or even George Michael did they? so that blew your theory out of the water.

Are you telling me that you can't look at some gay men and know they are gay? You must have had a very sheltered childhood.

joe

have you ever heard of a gaydar, most gay men have them, they can detect a gay man a mile away ;)

Sponsored Links
"Yes, it's a gay forum..........Do a google!!"

omg .. we would lose half 75 % the anti muslim/pedant

road guys .. /closet GAY .. Im sure ...

the mouthy ones are the butch gays as poster,, take care ..

Rasssssberrrryyy ! :D

Like your new handle? Cristmoz !
:D

empip said:
Rasssssberrrryyy ! :D

Like your new handle? Cristmoz !
:D

Anyone ever had a Barium Enaema? only someone who enjoyed that and the passing of the white housebrick the next morning could be a gay, and its because of that i dont think i could ever be gay---jesus was that painfull :eek: :eek:

You should (ought) to have been sectioned :eek: :eek:

Christmoz... alloooo ...
Here you go
Waitrose Stella Artois 20 x 330ml bottles Price Reduction £19.99 reduced to £9.99 save £10.00 until 8-Jan-2006

Freddie said:
When you think we are supposed to be intelligent and have good education in the west and especially in the UK etc, it's amazing that the disease's still increase.

Sex and relationship education within school in this Country is mostly non existent.........and this is where we need to start - educating the kids at an early age re all aspects of relationships and moving on as they get older (not too old though, as they'll have already done it!!!) to the sex stuff.

However, I would also say that many people who know the score re transmission, risk etc will still put themselves at risk............there's still plenty of unprotected sex happening out there..........!

empip
Thanks very much for the tip re: the Stella (btw they are bottles "shudder !" teehee ),
but you can get much better deals at Bargain Booze ,lol
or in most boozers there is a fella selling import cases at silly money ,24 cans £10

Hello JulieL/B
what worries me more about sex education /aids etc is how young girls are being "sexually Matured" by peer pressure /girls mags/media ....

I remember my sisters under teenage years reading Bunty/Jackie an the like it was all very innocent , now its "am I a naughty teaser if we dont go further!" headlines lol,
I was shocked at reading these mags at my friend Darrens house
he has 2 daughters an he is really stressed about them losing their childhood so quick ,
one is 9 an the other 11(going on 18 !)an some of the things the 11 yo wears ,all lotita-ish , urgh ,shocking....
I can see she will be a real nightmare when she hits puberty/teens
anyway Im sure you see many young uns now with your job , its such a shame that they STILL believe the old fables about sex , not getting pregnant standing up ,you can't get pregnant 1st time , an others etc ....

maybe if sex education was taught at primary level (or is it now ?)we wouldnt be up the charts as the country with high Teen pregnancies :(

Moz said:

I'm shocked that you read pre-teen girl magazines.

joe-90 said:
Moz said:

Sounds to me when I read Moz's post that he just picked up the magazine while he was at his friends house (I've done this as well)..............nothing more sinister than that!!

In fact last night I was at my friends house.......I ended up reading some of her little boys books - the Gingerbread man, three little pigs and Hanzel and Gretel each time she got up to make a brew.........can't really see your point Joe?

JulieL said:
joe-90 said:
Moz said:

Sounds to me when I read Moz's post that he just picked up the magazine while he was at his friends house (I've done this as well)..............nothing more sinister than that!!

You've been to Darrens house?

joe-90 said:
JulieL said:
joe-90 said:
Moz said:

You've been to Darrens house?

No of course not but I have picked up pre teen mags at my friends houses - what are you trying to say Joe?

Sponsored Links
Back