££ Cost of new boiler pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
how much should i be lookin at to replace my pump that is not working.

I have an apollo fanfare 15/30 and have been told he pump needs replacing near the water tank.

How much should I pay for a corgi man to replace the pump?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The pumps alone are available on the web [urlhttp://www.bes.co.uk/products/105.asp]I.E.[/url] so you can get a rough idea of the cost of them (+p&p + vat) then the rest is the draining, fitting & refilling etc.

So what AH is saying sounds about good.

SECO, web searching kinda indicates that it is a gas boiler...

Does that mean to change a rad valve on a gas heated system you have to be Corgi too :eek:
Pete

SECO, web searching kinda indicates that it is a gas boiler...

could of told you that without searching.

so that means corgi needed to do pump, think again
smiley_128.gif

I am Corgi reg, and thats my price. A plumber may be able to do it cheaper, but may not notice other problems with the heating or be able to deal with them.

The pumps we fit are £66 in Screwfix. You can buy pumps in Screwfix for £30, but will have to replace it in a short period.

Plus, if the system isn't in great condition a Grundfos pump wlil live with it better.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back