£20m for over 1m poor school kids - no way. £21m to a middleman - well of course

Crooks the lot of em

If it was down to me they would all. Get 5 minutes to Explain to me what they do and what they are for

And what they bring to the table

5 minutes that's it

If I. Am not convinced

Then they woukd be stood up against the wall
Fekless women knocking out kids.I agree."""what they do""..Is lie on their backs and expect someone else to pay.

Sponsored Links
Fekless women knocking out kids.I agree."""what they do""..Is lie on their backs and expect someone else to pay.

Poor old dumb desperately searching for excuses not to support children in need.

Sponsored Links
Well this stinks.

https://twitter.com/allthecitizens/status/1329069371709222913

Have you heard of the Plymouth Brethren Christian Church (PBCC)? The Brethren is an evangelical Christian group that seems to have links to 21 UK companies that have won at least 49 Covid-related contracts since March, worth as much as £1.1 billion.

Worked with one of them for a few years

There was talk of interest free loans and thought about joining up.years ago To get a loan

Turn up and sing a few hyms Ounce a month small price to pay
Bloke basically implied I had a p*** poor attitude :eek:

Got door stepped by a couple of nuns on a job

Mormon nuns from. The states nice people and they were fit as well ;)

Poor old dumb doesn't like to admit that his contempt for the poor extends to their blameless hungry children.

Poor old dumb doesn't like to admit that his contempt for the poor extends to their blameless hungry children.
Get yourself out and go feed the kids if you so concerned,instead of just sitting having a go..All mouth and no action as usual John.

go feed the kids

you have no idea what I do, you silly man.

It's sad that you would rather see the children of the poor go hungry than chip in to help them.

Are you concerned that it will reduce the amount of money available to hand out to Tory-supporting millionaires?

you have no idea what I do, you silly man.
How would I,you very silly boy,I am not clairvoyant unlike you lot...I know you spend your days on here,time you could be out helping the kids you talk such a good talk about wanting to help

Well this stinks.

https://twitter.com/allthecitizens/status/1329069371709222913

Have you heard of the Plymouth Brethren Christian Church (PBCC)? The Brethren is an evangelical Christian group that seems to have links to 21 UK companies that have won at least 49 Covid-related contracts since March, worth as much as £1.1 billion.

I'd never heard of them until I moved to Cornwall. They have a presence in our town, they tend to keep a low profile but the more I learn about them the more significant their presence seems to be. They own a large number of independent businesses in the town and without exception they all appear to be successful/wealthy. I get the impression they are grafters, and I know for a fact they are ruthless in business matters.

I've never heard anything about them having political affiliations and would treat that comment with suspicion.
They do have a nose for business and turning a profit, they would be among the first on the scene for any new opportunities involving big money.

Any kid with a BMI over the 85th percentile should not be getting free school meals, and the parents should be taken to task.

Do you post the first thought that enters your mind?

So kids have different growth spurts and might be cross the threshold.

What is the significance of 85% - why not 90?

So kids will need to be weighed and measured yearly? Who is going to pay for that? Once a kid is over the percentile do they get a chance to appeal if they go under? Who is going to manage that?

Keep your sill throughts to yourself.

Sponsored Links
Back