£20m for over 1m poor school kids - no way. £21m to a middleman - well of course

Sponsored Links
Tell me how you think children qualify for FSM.

Fill yer boots. For Wales, will be almost identical in the other 3. I apologise for introducing fact. I will try to do better.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-18 at 18.59.43.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-18 at 18.59.43.png
    609.3 KB · Views: 54
How you going to weed out the scroungers Jonnyboy?

stop throwing money at Doris' mates.

"Watchdog criticises government over awarding of £17bn Covid contracts

National Audit Office raises concerns
over lack of transparency and potential conflicts of interest"

https://www.ft.com/content/ee4f2220-9b22-4a4d-87c2-85e8034f8e8c

"In a report released on Wednesday, the NAO highlighted contracts where the supplier had a close link to Whitehall. They included a £550,000 consulting deal with Public First, whose two directors previously worked for Cabinet Office minister Michael Gove, and a technology agreement worth about £1m with Faculty, whose shareholders until recently included Theodore Agnew, another Cabinet Office minister."

Sponsored Links
Governments and councils paying some jobs worth Consultants is par for the course tbh

The money they throw at these pencil. Pushers billions

Dip stick council arou d here spent in excess of 20 grand with some mob about parking bays out side my house

They concluded they were not required

I coukd have told the bell ***s that for alot less than 20 grand

Correct.so don’t feed them

the taxpayer feeds them. And you approve.

"PR firm hired by UK vaccine tsar linked to Dominic Cummings’ father-in-law

Kate Bingham spent more than £670k hiring PR consultants to oversee media strategy"

This country is drowning in pencil pushing paper shufing jobs worths / scroungers

Leeching off the working bloke with there latest scheme to get there snouts in the trough via some dead beat government initiative

Bell ***s the lot of em

Dumb likes to see the children of the poor going hungry.

but not the children of the rich, eh?

https://www.ft.com/content/a531cf87-141a-4d64-8133-bb361bb24e9a

"More than £3bn might have been stolen in furlough money by criminal gangs and fraudulent employers, according to estimates used by parliament’s spending watchdog in a report into the government’s flagship jobs protection scheme.

The National Audit Office said there was evidence of “significant levels of furlough fraud” from both organised gangs “hijacking” claims and employers taking money collected on behalf of staff.

More money will be lost through staff working hours that they were claiming for, the NAO added. “HMRC has paid out billions of pounds to fraudsters. Most of this is likely to be gone for good,” said Meg Hillier, who chairs the public accounts committee."

the taxpayer feeds them. And you approve.

"PR firm hired by UK vaccine tsar linked to Dominic Cummings’ father-in-law

Kate Bingham spent more than £670k hiring PR consultants to oversee media strategy"

Crooks the lot of em

If it was down to me they would all. Get 5 minutes to Explain to me what they do and what they are for

And what they bring to the table

5 minutes that's it

If I. Am not convinced

Then they woukd be stood up against the wall

;)

Many will find it abhorrent that whilst the country is on its knees and Bozza it embarking on sending the UK even further down, to fritter millions away to friends and business associates is particularly galling.

I agree that's just politics, but things are not going to to get any easier for us. It would be great to hear some positive financial news for a change. Something we can all cheer.

Sponsored Links
Back