£7k feasible for roof work

Joined
11 Oct 2018
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Country
United Kingdom
A local man has quoted £7k, maybe plus vat for:
- removal of tiles/membrane/flashing/batens
- new tiles/new batens/new membrane
- new ridge, either dry or old school - not sure which
- new flashing

Materials and labour.

Is this actually possible please?

This is not a fancy town or London zone.
 
I suspect that you might need to say the size of roof?
A bungalow is likely cheaper than a multi ridge house like I grew up in.
Scaffold costs?
Disposal?
 
I suspect that you might need to say the size of roof?
A bungalow is likely cheaper than a multi ridge house like I grew up in.
Scaffold costs?
Disposal?
Good point. Not sure if this helps and it is a end of terrace 3 bed.
Scaffolding is inc. and 3 days work.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    615.4 KB · Views: 13
Not for those clay tiles, and probably not 3 days work either.

Asbestos undercloak removal?
Insulation?
Building regs application?
Eaves protectors?
Rotten fascia and new gutters?
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top