$100 to be vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think paying people plays in to the hands of the anti vaxxers. Eventually the anti-vaxxers will get their antibodies by catching Covid.
It's borderline in my eyes.

In years gone by some NHS trusts bribed their staff to have the Flu vaccine by offering an extra day off. They ran the numbers and worked out it'd save them lost working days overall.

Rewards for vaccination can be a good thing.

Sponsored Links
Different setting though. In a way we've all been incentivised if we want to travel, but selective payments means when Booster 4 is needed, some people will think, hang on... I'll hold out for the $100 - I can think of $20bn worth of better public spend.

Sponsored Links
I think it’s a great idea. As I have stocks in biontec.

That doesn't change the facts - you are less likely to be hospitalised, less likely to end up in an ITU and less likely to die from COVID if you have been fully vaccinated, than if you have had no innoculations at all

That doesn't change the facts - you are less likely to be hospitalised, less likely to end up in an ITU and less likely to die from COVID if you have been fully vaccinated, than if you have had no innoculations at all

Please stop trying to teach these idiots common sense, numbers and simple stats go completely over their heads. If they understood the real and genuine facts, they would have had their jabs and not be fighting against it.

I agree, I’m uneasy about bribes for that reason
Did you complain about the 'bribes' paid to blood donors which led to the blood contamination scandal?

That was supposed to be safe, wasn't it? :rolleyes:

dont hear much about that russian vaccine sputnic :?:

any way they now have a pill for this chinese virus licensed in the states afaik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back