1100 wide french doors?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our present conservatory utilises a pair of wickes rebated panel/french doors that are 3/4 glazed with a panel at the bottom. Being the quality hardwood that they one side has virtually turned into a sponge and swollen massivly. the wood seems pretty rotten and ive tried opening it up, glueing it and clamping it up to sort the problem, but basically its had it. Problem is i dont seem to be able to find any that are the same size. Anyone got any ideas where i may be able to pick up similar ones?

Sponsored Links
howdens.magnets,alsfords,or travis pay em a visit and see what they can order for you.

cheers gregers, mainly been looking on the net and they dont seem to do that size, but across the counter is probably the better option. where are you in sussex?

suntrap of the south m8,or in other words 1 of gods waiting rooms.

see if you can guess??? :LOL: :LOL: theres three to choose from ;)

Sponsored Links
Eastbourne, Worthing or Bexhill.
People in Brighton go to bed when the clubs close, in Eastbourne it's when the care assistant tells them it's bedtime.

git :LOL: you are correct thermo :LOL:
any news on sourcing your doors?

found some that are 1160 wide, so that should give me enough to take off on each edge if need be, but going to have a look at seeing if i can make up a new bottom stile first

thought you sounded like a really old git so i went for eastbourne (bit of detective work, you mentioned alsfords, and they are bigger down your way than down this way)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back