110mm 87° Double Socket Junction with no internal collar?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am adding a piece into existing underground waste and was to buy a 110mm 87° Double Socket Junction and cut that into straight pipe. I can't move existing pipe horizontally but can lift it up. Can I buy this junction but with no internal collar so I can slide it along existing pipe?[/u][/quote]

Sponsored Links
Buy a Junction with two 'incoming' sockets and an 'outgoing' spigot, then use a short piece of pipe and a slip collar.

when you use a slip collar, how close should the two cut ends of pipe be?

Sponsored Links
Technically you're supposed to insert the pipe to the full depth of the socket, then withdraw the pipe slightly to allow room for movement. Unsure if anyone actually does that in practice though.....

i want to get the gully as close to the house wall as possible as it will receive the sink waste pipe but the footings come out about 15cm. any ideas appreciated, other than chopping away at the footings!

how far below ground level are the footings?

the footing are 3 bricks down, i have seen a rectangular top that may get me a bit closer?

Bottle gulley would be about 320mm high, or alternatively position gulley clear of footing and add a short run of 110mm with a bend run from back inlet connection on the gulley to wall to accept waste via suitable adaptor.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back