120,000 deaths due to Austerity - Price worth paying?

Sponsored Links
I don't need it, but it seems to be a matter of interest to you and to woody, since he raised the issue on this thread. I gather you are both concerned about its cost. What does it cost? Have you had to pay for it privately? Do you both need to take it?

I don't need it, but it seems to be a matter of interest to you and to woody, since he raised the issue on this thread. I gather you are both concerned about its cost. What does it cost? Have you had to pay for it privately? Do you both need to take it?

Use you incredible Google-Fu powers.

It should be of interest to anyone who's NHS health budgets will be diverted away from more deserving cases.

I have no idea which drug you have been prescribed.

but you obviously don't want to divulge more personal information.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps more people will be dying now that gay people have won't the right for the NHS to fund a HIV suppressant drug so that they can continue to have unprotected sex by choice, at the expense of say someone who needs a cancer drug after getting cancer not by choice.
A very, very short-sighted comment by woody, as usual!
Maybe it was their lifestyle choice that caused them to have cancer?
Buy if you are inherently homophobic, which woody appears to be, then just blame the gays! :rolleyes:

I have no idea which drug you have been prescribed.

but you obviously don't want to divulge more personal information.

I dare say you must know some street hustler who will supply you the drugs you require at a knock down price and save you some embarrassment.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Woody and roger are very interested in this treatment.

The rest of us don't know about their needs.

getting cancer not by choice.

It's interesting to see woody's suggestion that smokers should be treated less favourably, as should footballers with broken legs and boxers with brain damage.

Is woody a smoker?

It's interesting to see woody's suggestion that smokers should be treated less favourably, as should footballers with broken legs and boxers with brain damage.

Is woody a smoker?

How sweet to see you grasping at straws and making up spurious lies.
Bored this morning are we?
Go back under your bridge.

Last edited:
Like I said..What austerity?
My local hospital treats thousands of foreigners foc.
People who would probably have died had they stayed in their own countries.
Its great that they are prioritised in front of the local population who have paid in too the system all their lives.
Isn't it?
Imagine paying towards something when, if you were smart enough you could just have had it free all along.

Best just let the locals die off in squalor. Most of them will be pesky "quitters" anyrode.
Don't you agree?
And of course the government can just requisition their properties to pay for the care home costs that they will see early in life.

Have you informed the NHS and Police of these people using the NHS? If not why not?
How do you know there are thousands? Have you been standing outside the hospital taking notes?
Seriously if its as bad as you say why haven't you done something?

Are you now also a medically trained to determine when and how a person could possibly die?
Can you tell me of this prioritisation and how it works? You seem to know a lot about how the NHS works.

Whats the life expectancy of a very poor man in Venezuela compared to a poor man in Venezuela? :):):)

Sponsored Links
Back