120,000 deaths due to Austerity - Price worth paying?

Sponsored Links
And I have got you posting more terrified anti-Labour rants. Funny old world innit.(y)

On that childish interpretation, your continuous anti conservative rants, you must be beside yourself with terror (y)

On that childish interpretation, your continuous anti conservative rants, you must be beside yourself with terror (y)
I'm only posting what the news is saying. Don't shoot the messenger. I wouldn't want to be a Tory politician either. Poor bu ggers.

but any normal person should be taking exception to his unforgivable anti UK, pro IRA beliefs.
... His fondness of all things commie and willingness to sacrifice the defence of the UK may be scary though.
You may also take exception to his anti Royalist views, or just the plain lack of respect for the UK's constitutional system.
Or you may not just like his lies
You have to laugh at the audacity of some to accuse Corbyn of lying, when those accusations are outright lies.
Corbyn has never professed pro-IRA beliefs. He has been associated with a NI Ireland political party: Sinn Fein. But he has not agreed to pay them for their support, unlike the present PM who has promised to pay for the support of another NI political party. A party who have been just as close to sponsoring and supporting terrorism as Sinn Fein!
Corbyn has never professed anti-UK beliefs either. It is just woody's outright unsupportable allegations.
It is what he does. It is what he is.

One can't simply brush aside ones past when it's inconvenient.
Quite, including outrageous accusations which you did not even attempt to justify, probably because you knew you could not. Instead you launched into a tirade of homophobic, and other obnoxious insults.

He's a far left protester. Good at it, but that's all he is and will be.
As noseall said, "then why the concern?"

Some people are fickle and/or just plain ignorant. Others have standards, and sense of morality.
Some people make unsupported, unwarranted accusations. When invited or provoked into providing a smidgen of evidence to support their accusation they resort to aggressive and homophobic insults. Then they accuse others of lacking standards of morality. It beggars belief.
It is what they do. It is what they are.

Sponsored Links
True, despite how rubbish the Tory campaign was, labour ended over 50 seatd behind.

Corbyns general election campaign was less effective at turning votes into parliamentary seats than any since the 1950s.

And perhaps the most striking revelation is the Tories secured more votes amongst working class voters in the Midlands and the North who were formerly at the very heart of the Labour coalition.

Ho Hum.......
Notch thinks he has just won the war. He is re-writing his own version of history.

Its a fact.... unless you can prove otherwise.
The moon is made of cheese. It's a fact.......unless you can prove otherwise. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: FFS!
At least **** end is able to take a little bit of truth or gossip and weave a whole new fantasy into and around it.
You just come out with a ridiculous load of waffle!

The moon is made of cheese. It's a fact.......unless you can prove otherwise. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: FFS!
At least **** end is able to take a little bit of truth or gossip and weave a whole new fantasy into and around it.
You just come out with a ridiculous load of waffle!

You can call it waffle, unfortunately for you its the truth :)

quote from the labour roadmap:
Our analysis from 1945 onwards has shown that the 2017 results for Labour have been among the least efficient for Labour.

Analysis from a labour publication.......

Notch thinks he has just won the war. He is re-writing his own version of history.

I see, are you saying labour did not end up with 50 seats less than the Tories.

Im not sure what version of history you are referring to, Himagins world I guess :):)

Notch misses the point again! :rolleyes:

Where did you see what you claim to have seen? :rolleyes:

Wannabe misses the point yet again :)

I see
Also, I see what you mean . I understand, as in I see, you'd rather gorunning in the morning while it's cool , or It's too early to run an ad? I seewhat you mean . This idiom uses see in the sense of “perceive” or“comprehend,” a usage dating from 1300.

Its only been in use since 1300, so maybe Wallabe isn't familiar with the phrase yet. :)

Strange how the LWR fraternity constantly use the words

Terrified or Petrified against any one who does not support Corbyn ?? perhaps they are hoping that the "momentum" group of extremists will

turn there abuse or violence onto those who voted Brexit or did not vote labour if Corbyn gets voted in.

Is that why we should be worried ;) terrorfied ? petrified ??

Sponsored Links
Back