16th Edition test equipment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,
I am a kitchen fitter, (In Scotland so we do not have the domestic installer course), who is studying C+G 2381 and then going onto 2391.
My aim is to be able to certify any additions to the electrics that are carried out during installation of the kitchen. Can any of you sparks out there recommend a meter for testing.
Javajock :)

Sponsored Links
I've heard good things about the megger MFT1502 all-in-one

EDIT: I've now re-installed my braincell :rolleyes: :LOL: (wrote fluke instead of megger)

javajock said:
Hi there,
I am a kitchen fitter, (In Scotland so we do not have the domestic installer course), who is studying C+G 2381 and then going onto 2391.
My aim is to be able to certify any additions to the electrics that are carried out during installation of the kitchen. Can any of you sparks out there recommend a meter for testing.
Javajock :)
There are more pro sparkies asking and answering this question on Screwfix than here, but they are a rough lot.

The usual suspects appear frequently - Fluke & Megger.

ban-all-sheds said:
There are more pro sparkies asking and answering this question on Screwfix than here, but they are a rough lot.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

<<<logging on to screwfix to see how a kitchen fitter fairs in the electrical forum

Sponsored Links
Pensdown said:
<<<logging on to screwfix to see how a kitchen fitter fairs in the electrical forum

Meanwhile, in a forum on the other side of town, a very large electrician called Bubba says "You're mah little puppy now...."

ban-all-sheds said:
Meanwhile, in a forum on the other side of town, a very large electrician called Bubba

I thought he was called Jim :confused:

:LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back