17stone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm on a diet, everything goes along ok until I get hungry, thats ok for a while but then it gets the better of me, I've cut back on my drinking to a bottle of beer each evening and a bottle of wine at weekends, just soup and one piece of brown bread for lunch, fruit for breakfast and not a massive evening meal, that's it,but I get hungry, what can I do? any advice to help me loose weight gratefully received.
6ft 5ins and 17 stone

Sponsored Links
I woudn't have thought that 17 stone for your height would be that bad. You are 6" taller than me & my weight varies between 13-1/2 & 14 stone, I wouldn't consider myself overweight.

Sponsored Links
I woudn't have thought that 17 stone for your height would be that bad. You are 6" taller than me & my weight varies between 13-1/2 & 14 stone, I wouldn't consider myself overweight.

i would consider you "big si zed" ;) :LOL:

Take a picture of yourself NAKED, side view, and stick it on the front of your fridge.

Should be a nice reminder........................ :eek: .......... :LOL:

I'm on a will power diet :) So far I have lost 32lbs using calorie counting, mostly jacket patato with difference fillings, when ever I feel hungry I drink a pint of water straight away which seem to work and drink plenty of water all day ;)

I don't believing in jogging which I don't think it's good for you but fast walking and swimming is what I do

http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/calories/calorie_counting.htm

I am also on a diet, lost 7 Kilos in 5 weeks. watch the fat content in your food & smaller portions. Drink a glass of water when you feel hungry.
I started at 17.8 kilos @ 5ft 9".
At 6ft 5" I wouldn't have thought you were much over.
If you Google BMI (body mass index) & check what you should be.
JonB

if you feel hungry (and it seems to me that when you are trying to lose weight, you will) have a drink.

I find grapefruit squash (no added sugar) helps

If you get too hungry your will power will weaken and you might stuff a cake down.

Sponsored Links
Back