17th Edition Wiring Regs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got to get this qual... anyone know how hard the course/exam is? book is huge how the heck do you remember all the info? thanks.

Sponsored Links
Got to get this qual...
Why?

What do you, or the people asking you to get it, think it will do?

anyone know how hard the course/exam is?
P.O.P.

book is huge how the heck do you remember all the info? thanks.
You have the book with you in the exam.

If you can't learn how it's structured and how to look things up, and can't understand the exam questions, then electrical work is not for you.

It is a fairly easy exam, open book multiple choice questions on a computer. Some of the higher level exams are closed book, the C&G 2391 was when I did it.

Sponsored Links
The 17th Edition (C&G 2382) is one of the easiest of exams. It is harder for a spark with years of experience than for some one new to the trade. The idea is you answer the easy questions from memory then look up the ones you can't remember. With the spark of many years experience he will likely get caught out with changes. I got one question wrong where I had missed a change. New sparks don't have this problem and should get 100%.

The C&G2391 is another question but C&G2382 is one of the easiest exams around to pass.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back