18mm plumbing fittings

13 Jul 2007
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hello - sorry my first post is a tricky one but.....

Can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier of 18mm fittings, whether they are push fit, compression, yorkshire, end feed isn't important.

I need a 22mm to 18mm reducer and or elbow.

The Hudson Reed shower head is 18mm whilst the shower valve is 22mm output. They have supplied a 18-15mm compression reducer elbow which proves they make 18mm compression fittings, but it is the wrong size.

They weren't able to tell me where they source their fittings from either...

I know Yorkshire fittings do straight reducers, but they are only sold in bags of 5 and are very expensive.

Surely someone knows a supplier in the UK that does 18mm fittings?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links